|University||Nanyang Technological University (NTU)|
|Subject||PE6002 Project Management Assignment|
PE6002 Project Management Assignment, NTU, Singapore: provide the background to the organization in which the project is set and give a broad
Section 1: Introduction to the project
In this section, you need to provide the background to the organization in which the project is set and give a broad overview of the specific project chosen for your assignment work – this is the ‘Project X’ we refer to in the module. Tell us why this project is important and what it aims to achieve. You may bring in citations here linking to professional sources relevant to your project or to the literature.
Section 2: Project management concepts, theories, and approaches
In this section, you need to draw on academic and/or practitioner articles to discuss the concepts, theories, frameworks, or approaches you have selected to plan, develop, and manage your project. You need to provide overviews of the chosen concepts, theories, frameworks, or approaches, and explain why and how you apply them in your project. You may want to begin by discussing the triple/quadruple constraint theory that is relevant to all projects and then move on to areas of particular relevance to your specific project. For example, it may be that management of stakeholders is absolutely crucial to your project so you could describe this by bringing in theoretical models for this aspect and then say how this is implemented in your specific project. This section must include theoretical concepts (from the literature, supported by citations) and also the practical context of your project. You may want to cover one or two key areas for your project, but don’t try to include a discussion of all the theoretical concepts you have covered in the module – you’ll run out
of space! In terms of writing style, a critical approach is always preferred to a descriptive one – aim not just to describe theories/concepts you are introducing but to point out any limitations too.
Section 3: Project management document package
Here you need to provide the project management document package you have developed. Attach these to your report as appendices. A full list of the required documents and a brief outline is given below:
Section 4: Critical appraisal of project management documents– In this section, you need to critically appraise FOUR of the project management documents out of the ten you have developed. For the first document that you choose, you should discuss why the document is useful to the
management of the project and what advantages it brings. You should then discuss any limitations, shortcomings, or disadvantages of the document. You may also want to introduce alternative ideas for the document or different approaches (or models) that you might have seen in the literature. Repeat this process for a further three documents. You should support this section with citations where appropriate. You can discuss documents that you have already mentioned in section Two but avoid repetition of ideas/comments already made.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Are you a student at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore struggling with your PE6002 Project Management Assignment? Look no further! At Essay Writing Services, we offer the best assignment help in Singapore for individual assignments like yours. Our team of experts can provide you with comprehensive support to ace your assignment. We'll help you understand the background of the organization where your project is set and offer broad insights to ensure your success. Don't stress over your assignments; pay our experts and take your course to the next level.
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices