|University||Murdoch university (MU)|
|Subject||POL246 Public Policy Analysis Research Paper|
POL246 Public Policy Analysis Research Paper, MU, Singapore: The policy area of your interest (brief outline) and identification of the specific policy (150 words), full sentences are required.
Assignment 1: Policy problem scoping paper: 700 words (25%)
It is recommended you choose the same policy for Assignment 2: Policy problem scoping paper, and Assignment 3: Policy Briefing paper.
A scoping paper is to include an outline of the policy issue, a well-developed outline of the stakeholders and related policy actors (internal and external), and a list of the legislative requirements that frame the policy area.
A scoping paper must include the following parts:
- The policy area of your interest (brief outline) and identification of the specific policy (150 words), full sentences are required.
- An outline of the causal factors that contribute to the policy problem (150 words), full sentences are required
- A list of the policy stakeholders and actors involved in the policy issue (100 words), full sentences are required.
- A list of the legislative requirements, for example, Acts, Parliamentary Inquiries, Strategy papers, and reports (100 words); dot points are acceptable
- Provisional reference list (not part of the word limit, must show research beyond the unit readings)
Note: Parts A and B must be written in full sentences; Part D can form a list with dot points. Part E must follow an appropriate reference format.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Singaporean students seeking academic support can trust our expertise at Assignment Help Singapore. We offer comprehensive assistance in a range of subjects, including GBA, specialized individual assignments, and top-tier Report Writing Services. Whether you're studying at Murdoch University (MU) in Singapore or any other institution, we're here to ease your academic journey. Take the stress out of complex assignments, like the POL246 Public Policy Analysis Research Paper at MU, where we can help you craft a concise and well-researched outline of your chosen policy area. Focus on your learning, and let us take care of the rest.
- BBS63 principal of finance Assignment, TP, Singapore: Discuss the appropriate method to estimate the current value of National without the change in gaming payouts
- BE314 Financial Modeling Assignment, UOE, Singapore: Plot Each Of The Series (FIXED_RATE, STARTS And SOLD) Against Time. Comment On The Observations
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Use The Image Data In The Directory To Train A Machine-Learning Hand Sign Classifier
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Format The Text Dataset Into The Bag Of Words Using Python’s Orange Library
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Prototype With Machine Learning Model. Split The Dataset Into A Training Set And A Testing Set
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Python Orange Program To Train A Machine Learning Classifiers To Classify The Mobile Phone Price Range
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Apply The Best Algorithm In Python’s Orange Library To Group Together Images That Share Similar Features
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices