|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||SCO101 Why Do Good? Essay|
SCO101 Why Do Good? Essay, SUSS, Singapore: respond to the question “Why do good?” in the context of a real-world case study of global concern in strictly
In this assignment, you are required to respond to the question “Why do good?” in the context of a real-world case study of global concern in strictly no more than 800 words (excluding references). This assignment should not be answered in bullet points but in the form of a short essay. However, you are welcome to label the parts of your short essay that correspond to the
different essay tasks.
Note: Global concerns are issues that every nation in the world is concerned about, such as migration, torture, humanitarian intervention, pandemics, scarce resources, discrimination, wars, use of artificial intelligence, online privacy, cancel culture, etc. This list is non-exhaustive. The case study you select for this assignment should be different from the topic chosen for the DB. To ensure your work is original, you should not use any of the case studies
that have been covered exhaustively in the course materials. Please consult your instructor on the list of topics that should be avoided for the TMA.
You will be assessed holistically and the following breakdown of tasks will help guide you in developing and organizing your essay response:
(a) Present a real-world case study highlighting a moral issue of global concern. You should identify relevant ethical considerations for discussion.
(b) Give a personal response to the ethical issue(s) in (a) by responding to the question of “Why do good?”. You should make a claim and explain what doing good means (use “should/ought” and underline your claim).
(c) Demonstrate ethical reasoning by providing reasons to support your claim in (b). You must give 2 reasons (number your reasons) and apply an ethical theory you have learned in this course to support each of your reasons (i.e., reason 1 supported by theory 1; reason 2, supported by theory 2)
(d) Discuss possible constraints or limitations to both of the theories you have applied (i.e., 1 constraint/limitation to each theory; total 2 constraints/limitations). They must be discussed within the context of this case study.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Looking to excel in your studies at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)? Look no further! We offer top-notch services, including Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA), Individual Assignments, Assignment Help Online, and Essay Writing Services. Our expert team is here to assist Singapore students with their coursework, ensuring success in subjects like SCO101's "Why Do Good? Essay." Conquer your academic challenges with confidence - trust our professionals to guide you through the intricacies of your course and help you shine in your studies.
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
- Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SIM, Singapore: Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV)
- Statistics and Statistical Data Mining Course Work, UOL, Singapore: You will implement several data pre-processing and engineering steps that are common in data science
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices