|University||Nanyang Technological University (NTU)|
sociology Assignment, NTU, Singapore: The Express Delivery Service provides the fastest doorstep collection and delivery within 2-hour in Singapore.
The Express Delivery Service provides the fastest doorstep collection and delivery within 2-hour in Singapore.
The delivery charge is calculated based on the zonal classification in Singapore and there are two main types of zones, one in the Central Business District (CBD) with the postal codes starting 01 to 08, 17 to 19, 22 and 23
and the other one is NON-CBD for all other areas other than CBD. The postal code in Singapore contains exactly 6 numeric digits. Below mapping table below is used to calculate the delivery charge
Design an algorithm that will prompt for and receive the postal code for both pickup and delivery location calculate the delivery charge and print it. The program will then prompt for “Do you want to calculate for another delivery (Yes/No)?” and repeat the processing until “No” is entered
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
An Individual income tax is calculated based on the total taxable income of an individual in a year. The tax rate is defined based on the taxable income table shown below.
For example, if John’s taxable income is $65,000 in 2021, his income tax would be $1275 based on the below
John’s Income Tax for 2021 = (20000 x 0%) + (20000 x 2%) + (25000 x 3.5%)
= 0 + 400 + 875
Taxpayer’s details are maintained in a file that contains National Identity ID, Full Name, and Taxable income for
the year 2021. Design an algorithm that will read the taxpayer’s details calculate the income tax for each
taxpayer in the file and print the full name and income tax.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices