|University||Teesside University (TU)|
Security Analyst Assignment, TU, Singapore You should analyze the given systems focusing on the security aspects and Your work will consist not only in identifying existing vulnerabilities
You should analyze the given systems focusing on the security aspects. Your work will consist not only in identifying existing vulnerabilities and misconfigurations but also in making an earnest effort to practically demonstrate how such vulnerabilities can be exploited. The report is intended for a technically knowledgeable audience, but it should be introduced by a short executive summary for a broader audience.
Although you are allowed to use automated tools, the company made a specific request to use whenever feasible manual (or scripted) examples in order to demonstrate the attacks, as they provide a clearer explanation of the vulnerability exploited.
“EVC” is a manufacturer of components for electric vehicles. They used to run IT services in-house until 3 years ago when in a cost-cutting exercise the activities done by the IT department were outsourced to an external provider called “XPR”.
Therefore, the computers currently used by the company are set up, configured, and managed by the external provider. “EVC” still has a small IT department, which mostly maintains end-user applications. Additionally, the IT department also carries out a range of onsite interventions, sometimes under the guidance of “XPR”.
The IT department does not include any security specialists, but it has raised a concern regarding the security of the systems currently managed by “XPR”. They are worried about potentially vulnerable software installed on the systems despite updates being available for some time.
They raised the issue to the management, which initially ignored the concern. However, after a formal consultation with the worker’s representatives, they agreed that an independent audit should be carried out. They were convinced by the fact that the initial 4-year contract with “XPR” is going to expire in 12 months.
The company has agreed to appoint two security analysts, who will work independently. As one of the two auditors, you are asked to analyze several systems and make an assessment of their security. The systems provided are clones of existing ones and there is no concern of damage you could cause because of your analysis. You are only subject to a standard non-disclosure agreement (NDA).
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Excel in Your Studies with Expert Assistance! At Teesside University (TU) in Singapore, we provide specialized support for Security Analyst Assignment. Tackle your final year exam assignments effectively by analyzing given systems with a focus on security aspects. Our dedicated Case Study Writing Help is here to offer reliable guidance, helping you identify existing vulnerabilities and excel in your course at TU. Singapore students can confidently pay our experts, benefiting from our top-notch assignment help in Singapore. Let us be your academic companion on the path to success. Don't miss this opportunity to unlock your full potential—choose the finest assignment help in Singapore today!
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
- Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SIM, Singapore: Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV)
- Statistics and Statistical Data Mining Course Work, UOL, Singapore: You will implement several data pre-processing and engineering steps that are common in data science
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices