|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||ANL201: Data Visualization for Business|
ANL201: Data Visualization for Business Assignment, SUSS, Singapore In a news report by The Straits Times, it has been noted that an increasing number of healthcare workers in Singapore
In a news report by The Straits Times, it has been noted that an increasing number of healthcare workers in Singapore has been leaving the industry due to growing fatigue brought on by Covid-19. Imagine you are an external consultant who has been engaged to promote a career with a healthcare organization. As such, you will need to prepare materials to be presented to both the current and prospective staff of the organization.
What do you think are some of the key concerns of healthcare workers? Identify 2 strategies that may be used to address the concerns.
Outline 6 strategic objectives that you will be preparing. Using the Balanced
Scorecard Perspectives, map each objective to the perspectives and explain your reasons. Each Balanced Scorecard Perspective should have at least one strategic objective linked to it.
For each strategic objective listed in part (b), evaluate the appropriateness of 1
relevant Business Performance Measure, as well as suggest a chart that can be used for the visualization of the measure. Explain how the Business Performance Measures can be derived from your datasets.
For each chart that you have described in part (c), you are to develop at least 1 of the following items:
Using the charts created in part (d), develop a dashboard that will highlight your Business Performance Measures described in part (c). You may create more charts if needed to make your dashboard provide a more holistic view of insights from the data.
Discuss how your dashboard has followed the Dashboard Design Principles. Provide a screenshot of your dashboard in the report.
Demonstrate 2 relevant Actions for advanced dashboard navigation so that users will be able to perform some of the following actions: filtering, highlighting, drilling down, or navigating to an external HTTP link. Provide screenshots of the Action settings.
Develop a storyboard with at least 3 story points. The story points need to provide insights from the data, as well as address the key concerns that have been raised in part (a). You may create more dashboards to give a more holistic view of the insights from the data set.
Illustrate how your storyboard is able to bring across your points more effectively than using just the dashboard.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Discover excellence with our adept online assignment writers at the Singapore University of Social Science. Amplify your ANL201 journey with top-notch Data Visualization for Business assignments, supported by our distinguished 'Do My Assignment' service. Experience tailored assistance through Tutor Marked Assignments, ensuring academic success. Visit My Assignment Help SG today for a seamless learning partnership that empowers your educational voyage.
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices