|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||(ANL203) Analytics for Decision Making|
ANL203: Analytics for Decision-Making Assignment, SUSS, Singapore You are to analyze a spreadsheet model in Capacity.xlsx which is used by Company A to plan the proper capacity level for a new product
You are to analyze a spreadsheet model in Capacity.xlsx which is used by Company A to plan the proper capacity level for a new product. The company aims to maximize the expected net present value generated from the new product over the next 15 years. The discount rate is assumed as 10% per year. The unit cost of building capacity (400,000 units) to produce the new product is $10 per year. The unit maintenance cost is $1 per year.
Assuming all construction costs are paid at year 0, the first profits come in at the end of the first year. In year 1, we know demand will be for 160,000 units of the product. The annual percentage growth of demand for the product is 15%. During year 1, each unit of the product sells for $8. The price of the product will grow by 5% per year. Unit variable cost is known to be 40% of the sales price. The depredation rate is 10% and the tax rate is 30%.
(a) Your task in this question is to analyze the spreadsheet model built for you and identify all the bugs You may assume that the accounting in the model is conceptually correct. Present your findings in tabular format.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
- Global English Assignment, NTU, Singapore Explain two linguistic legacies of colonialism in the context of Singapore. Explain what you understand by ‘linguistic legacies
- Diversity in Child Development Case Study, MU, Singapore The 2002 British film, Bend It Like Beckham follows Jess, the daughter of an Indian family living in London
- BME107: Anatomy and Physiology Case Study, SUSS, Singapore Mr. T and Mr. B are mahjong buddies, admitted to Neuro-ICU with ischemic stroke. Hypothetically they have different arteries blocked due to embolism
- SH5109: Biostatistics and Epidemiology Essay, NUS, Singapore Review and reproduce the results statistical inference and hypothesis testing of 1 scientific paper in a topic of your interest
- Teaching and Learning in Clinical Practice Assignment, NUS, Singapore This assignment is meant to allow you to apply the knowledge of lesson planning for learners systematically
- Organizational Experience Report, RMIT, Singapore Development as a carbon trading hub: Singapore has proclaimed aspirations to become a carbon trading hub for Asia
- Advanced Consolidation and Corporate Reporting Course Work, SUSS, Singapore On 1 January 20×5, P Ltd paid $330,000 to acquire 60% of the ordinary shares of S Ltd when the fair value of S Ltd
- Critical Analysis Assignment, NUS, Singapore We usually consider the media as the ‘fourth power’ because of their capacity for advocacy and ability to set the political and public agenda
- Integrated Digital Marketing Communications Assignment, SIT, Singapore Your task is to investigate the communications of a brand and then to recommend a brand communications strategy
- HBC101: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Youth offending is a major concern in many countries. Family functioning has been found to be an important factor related to offending behaviors
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices