|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|LOG201: Supply Chain Management
LOG201: Supply Chain Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Imagine you are the supply chain manager of a major local supermarket chain in Singapore
Imagine you are the supply chain manager of a major local supermarket chain in Singapore. You are in charge of ensuring uninterrupted supply of products to all your outlets on a regular basis.
Your organisation has over 50 outlets and your major competitor is the largest
supermarket chain in Singapore with over 200 outlets.
(a) Discuss the various decision phases in your supply chain to ensure the following:
(i) Continuous supply of products to all your outlets,
(ii) Prices remain competitive in order not to lose market share to your competition.
In your answer, you should make references to the supply chain processes/operations, supplier relationships and product mix. Your strategy should also address how it can manage the supply chain disruptions that are currently impacting the reliability of shipments.
(b) Think about how you would manage the Social Sustainability of your supply chain, and at the same time meet the performance objectives (i.e. profitability) of your organisation. Outline one (1) social issue and the initiative(s) you would take to address the issue. In your answer, you should include the following:
(i) Why you chose the initiative(s),
(ii) What do you plan to do,
(iii) What is the expected impact on the society and for your organisation.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) students can now access our comprehensive range of academic services to excel in their studies. We provide professional assistance for Formative and final year exam assignments, including specialized Case Study Writing Help. If you're enrolled in the LOG201: Supply Chain Management course and need support with your assignment, imagine being the supply chain manager of a major local supermarket chain in Singapore - our experts are here to assist you. With our assignment help in Singapore, you can trust us to deliver high-quality solutions tailored to your specific requirements. Pay our experts and receive the assistance you need to succeed in your course. Invest in your academic journey and unlock your potential with our expert guidance.
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices