|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||OST161: Lead and Influence|
OST161: Lead and Influence Report, SUSS, Singapore It must be based on a real-life situation that you had observed or in which you were involved
The case should be about 400 words long. It should have the following features:
1. It should be in the form of a narrative. You should write it in the past tense.
2. It must be based on a real-life situation that you had observed or in which you were involved.
3. You should state the time period, the organization, and the industry, so as to provide a context for the narrative.
4. You should identify a protagonist who is in a leadership role. The protagonist could be you. There should only be one protagonist.
5. You should define a problem that requires a leadership decision and action.
(a) Explain the problem and its cause. Demonstrate that there is a wider context to the situation by discussing how it affects the stakeholders.
(b) Describe the trigger event that brings the problem to the foreground.
6. The story can be about the decision that was already made or yet to be made by the protagonist.
7. You should explain why making a decision would present a dilemma to the
protagonist. For example, the decision may result in unfavorable consequences to some of the stakeholders but still be greatly beneficial to others.
8. You can disguise your case.
Describe the key elements of the theories. Using the selected theories, you should analyze and demonstrate:
1. the good and bad points about the protagonist’s leadership behavior.
2. whether that decision made was a good one. Provide reasons for your views; and
3. how the problem should be resolved. Provide reasons for your recommendations. In your analysis, you should refer to:
(a) the problem which requires a decision from the protagonist;
(b) the impact of the problem (and the decision) on the stakeholders; and
(c) the external and internal environment affecting the protagonist and the stakeholders.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Elevate your academic journey with our specialized range of services, tailored for students in Singapore. At Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS), we cater to your academic needs, whether it's excelling in Formative assignments, conquering final year exams, or receiving top-notch Online Exam Help. Our dedicated expert team provides comprehensive assignment help that covers all facets of your coursework. Delve into the complexities of OST161: Lead and Influence with confidence as we guide you through intricacies, helping you craft a report based on real-life situations. Bid farewell to academic stress – entrust our seasoned professionals to lead you toward success.
Tags:- OST161 SUSS
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices