|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
Managerial Economics Assignment, NUS, Singapore The player whose number is closest to halt the average of the two numbers gels
Answer all four questions from this section (12.5 marks each).
1. Two players pick a number in [0,1 I. The player whose number is closest to halt the average of the two numbers gels +1. the other player gets -1. If both players are equally close. they get zero.
a) Suppose player 1 picks x (0 < x 5 1). What is the set of best responses for Player 2?
b) What is the Nash equilibrium for this game?
2. Consider a market in which 90 people would like to sell their used cars. Out of these cars, 30 are good, 30 are in moderate shape. and 30 are bad. Each seller values a good car at £7,000, a moderate car at £3.000. and a bad car at £0. There are many people interested in buying these cars. so sellers have all the bargaining Over. Each potential buyer is willing to pay up to £10.000 for a good car. £6,000 for a moderate car. and £2.000 for a bad car.
a) Suppose that both buyers and sellers can observe the quality of each car before they trade. How many cars would be sold and at what prices?
b) Now suppose that buyers cannot distinguish between goods. moderate and bad cars although sellers know the quality of their cars. How many cars would be sold and at what prices?
3. A monopolist has demand given by p = a – QB. The marginal cost is zero.
a) Find the profit-maximizing quantity and price.
b) An aid Valorem tax is introduced. Find the profit-maximizing quantity and price.
4. Consider the production function xi -ix, “1 where y es units of output. and x and x2 are units of inputs 1 rind 2. respectively. al If the unit input factor costs of input I and 2 am 1 and 16. rowed: every, what are the conditional factor demands for each input? Is) What is the long-run total cost function for a firm producing using INS technology when the factor coat of input 1 is 1 and the factor cost of Input 2 Is 16?
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Explore the world of managerial economics and enhance your decision-making skills with our expert guidance. My Assignment Help SG offers specialized online assignment assistance tailored for National University of Singapore (NUS) students. Empower your strategic thinking and make informed choices in complex business environments. You also avail our skilled writers for Managerial and Business Economics Report, RMIT, Singapore.
Tags:- Economics NUS
- BUS341 Business Negotiation: An International Perspective Case Study, MU, Singapore: What went wrong ( from an intercultural communication perspective )
- SOC263 Sociology of Education, SUSS, Singapore: There is no power relation without the correlative constitution of a field of knowledge, nor any knowledge
- English Essay, NTU, Singapore: Meritocracy has been upheld as a significant tenet of Singapore society. However, many critics argue
- Mechanical Engineering & Technology (topic strength of materials) Other, NTU, Singapore: A simply supported beam of a square cross-section of side 100mm with a uniform distributed
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform A Study On The Effect/Impact Of Oil Price On The Demand For Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) And/Or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Mobile system and security Other, KU, Singapore: AMY Networks is a consultancy business that designs, installs, and operates different types of wireless and wired networks
- FIN2001S Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD, Singapore: Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance
- MGMT415 Airline Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Turkish Airlines Define Revenue Drivers, Cost Structures, The Importance Of Ancillary (Non-Flying) Revenues, The General Level Of Annual Profitability
- School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment Assignment, NYP, Singapore: DNR Wheels Pte Ltd is a leading provider of disability and rehabilitative equipment including
- BM1987 Employment law Assignment, NYP, Singapore: The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope and coverage of the Employment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices