|University||The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)|
|Subject||Managerial and Business Economics|
Managerial and Business Economics Report, RMIT, Singapore Your task in the first part of the assignment is to select a publicly-traded company, listed in either Australia
Your task in the first part of the assignment is to select a publicly-traded company, listed in either Australia or in the U.S. You will perform various analyses on this company during this semester. In order to be able to complete these analyses, there is a number of selection criteria for your company:
- The company has outstanding bonds as well as shares.
- The company’s shares have been paying dividends for at least 5 years.
Information on listed companies and their outstanding securities is available on public investing websites, such as investing.com, or Yahoo Finance. To find out whether a company that you are interested in has bonds outstanding, type the name of your company in the search bar on investing.com, and a dropdown menu will appear showing all outstanding securities of this firm. To find out whether a company you are interested in has been paying dividends, select the stock of your company on Yahoo Finance, go to Historical Data, and select Show: Dividends Only. Once you have found a company of your interest that fulfills all selection criteria, provide an overview of the company details, listing your company’s name, the name of the stock exchange on which the firm’s stock is listed, its ticker symbol, and a list of a maximum of five of the firm’s outstanding bonds, including coupon rates and maturity dates.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for professional assistance in assignment writing for managerial and business economics at The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)? Trust My Assignment Help SG to deliver impeccable report writing solutions. Our skilled writers offer personalized guidance, helping you master the intricacies of the subject. With our reliable services, you can secure top grades and gain a thorough understanding of managerial concepts. Avail our expert support and excel in your academic journey.
- GER688 Applied Research in Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A programme developer plans to come up with a service to provide counselling and guidance to older adults
- Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Care Shield Life is a long-term care insurance scheme that provides basic financial support should Singaporeans become severely disabled
- Mechanical Engineering System Assignment, SIT, Singapore: You are part of a team that has been sent to the South Pole for experiments on the acceleration of gravity in extreme latitudes
- Business Information Systems Assignment, SIMGE, Singapore: Computation of Salaries using Excel Sportitude Pte Ltd is a fast-growing local sports retailer that offers a wide range of high-performance sporting apparel
- Vacuum Technology Assignment, NTU, Singapore: How many pumps will you be using for your vacuum system and explain your answer? Name the pumps used
- Analogue Electronic Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a design for an eight-floor elevator. The inputs/outputs are shown below. The elevator displays the moving direction
- Managing Change Essay, NUS, Singapore: Discuss and give examples of how organizational culture can influence organizational change
- Biostatistics and Epidemiology Research Paper, NUS, Singapore: Find and collect a set or few sets of biomedical related data dengue fever, covid, HFMD, cancer, etc
- English Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Many modern Singaporean families have both parents working. Such dual-income families often result in children spending less
- Organizations in a Global Context Assignment, KU, Singapore: There are three characteristics of a “black swan” event – rarity, extreme impact, and retrospective predictability
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices