|University||Ngee Ann Polytechnic (NP)|
|Subject||1TECCOM Technology For Community Solutions Report|
1TECCOM Technology For Community Solutions Report, NP, Singapore: In The Investigation Report, You Will Draw Upon What You Have Learned In Previous Semesters To
Task 1: The Investigation Report
Summary In the Investigation Report, you will draw upon what you have learned in previous semesters to:
i. Describe a specific community or beneficiary group,
ii. Identify a critical problem or unaddressed need in that community, and
iii. Propose a solution that utilizes technology.
Task STEP 1:
First, identify the community or beneficiary group that you are
passionate to help.
Investigate your selected community and identify/describe a critical
problem or unaddressed need.
Research or otherwise figure out a possible solution to the
problem. In line with this module’s objectives, your solution must
Present or ex
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Task 2: The Reflection Report
Summary In your Reflection Report, you will need to review your previous Investigation Report and reflect on your own learning.
Task Your Reflection Report must include THREE (3) key reflection points.
Specifically, they should be reflections on:
(i) the community or beneficiary group
(ii) your proposed solution / the technology in your proposed solution
(iii) a personal growth area*
*Personal and Individual growth reflections unrelated to the community, solution, or technology will NOT be counted towards your final score for this assignment (e.g. I need to be more mindful of submission dates).
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
In need of assistance with your 1TECCOM Technology For Community Solutions Report at Ngee Ann Polytechnic (NP), Singapore? Our services are here to help with your TMA and individual assignments! Whether you require assignment help in Singapore or a reliable Report Writing Service, we've got your academic needs covered. Crafting your Investigation Report drawing upon your prior knowledge is made stress-free with our expert guidance. Singaporean students can trust our professionals to excel in their courses. Don't let the complexity of the task deter you—reach out for specialized support today.
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices