|National University of Singapore (NUS)
Medical Ethics Case Study, NUS, Singapore: 28 years old Female medical intern working in a tertiary hospital with no known comorbid
28 years old Female medical intern working in a tertiary hospital with no known comorbid or allergic history presented with a needle prick injury while retracting morning routine blood from a patient in the Medical ward. After collecting the blood required, the doctor attempted to recap the needle used and had a prick on her left second finger.
After the needle prick injury, she pressed the finger, ran in the running tap for almost 10 minutes, applied antiseptic, and applied Band-Aid. She did not report the incident to management or the ward Sister in charge. The following day she found out the patient was Hepatitis B positive and admitted for liver cirrhosis. She reported the incident to her Ward Matron and was referred to the NSI in charge sister and followed up with her history of Hepatitis vaccination and titer antibody.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Her antibody titer was unknown. A blood investigation was sent for the urgent report. Revealed Low antibody titer. Immediate Hepatitis B vaccines are given and followed by the Hepatitis B schedule vaccinations. Planned to repeat the test for 6 weeks, 3 months, and 6 months.
Until tests and follow-up are completed the patient is advised:
- Do not donate blood, breast milk, or semen
- Have safe sex
- Do not share injecting drug equipment
- Seek advice from the doctor about pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Unlock the secrets of medical ethics case study writing with MY Assignment Help SG. Our dedicated team of writers is well-versed in the intricacies of ethical dilemmas in healthcare and can deliver exceptional case studies tailored to your requirements. We guarantee originality, depth, and accuracy in our work, ensuring your case study stands out among others. Trust our expertise to provide you with comprehensive analysis and insightful perspectives. Enhance your understanding of medical ethics with our reliable and customized case study writing help.
Tags:- NUS Medical Case Study Assignment
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices