|Subject||Creative Advertising Development|
3012MKT: Creative Advertising Development Individual Assignment Singapore Puma is a lifestyle sports performance brand that started in Germany in 1948
Puma is a lifestyle sports performance brand that started in Germany in 1948. They embody not only performance but also a sense of fun and enjoyment of life. The main appeal is to young urban professionals aged 20 – 35 years old who have a zest for life and a curated sense of fashion and performance wear. While not a major player in the market, they do have their own niche market.
Business Objectives (KBR)
Puma is a customer-centric brand that values customer experience above all. It is seen in their approach in providing fashion-forward designs that the customers want in their products, together with comfort and performance.
Marketing Objectives (no need to be SMART)
These are the following marketing objective for Puma
1. To provide performance and fashion forward products affordable to all.
2. To be known as a performance and fashion forward brand.
3. To ensure that the products are accessible to everyone.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Embarking on studies at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)? Struggling with Creative Advertising Development coursework? Fret not! Our array of services, including individual assignments and Report Writing Service, is designed to aid SUSS students. Need creativity in advertising examples? We've got you covered. Dive into tasks like Puma's brand evolution since 1948 with our experts' support. Don't let academic challenges hold you back – seek our assignment writing service and let our professionals guide you toward excellence. Your success is just a click away – pay our experts and conquer your course.
Tags:- BUSINESS ASSIGNMENT
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
- Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SIM, Singapore: Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV)
- Statistics and Statistical Data Mining Course Work, UOL, Singapore: You will implement several data pre-processing and engineering steps that are common in data science
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices