|University||Coventry University (CU)|
|Subject||Digital Marketing Portfolio (316MKT)|
316MKT Digital Marketing Portfolio Assignment, CU, Singapore Collect and critically review relevant academic and practitioner literature, materials, assets
TEACHING, LEARNING AND ASSESSMENT
Intended Module Learning Outcomes
On completion of this module, the student should be able to:
1. Collect and critically review relevant academic and practitioner literature, materials, and assets. And artifacts to inform the development of a digital marketing portfolio
2. Create and manage a digital portfolio comprising a range of marketing activities (e.g. website design and content and integration of several social media platforms)
3. Critically assess the portfolio of digital marketing activities and artefacts.
Indicative Content There is no precise indicative content for individual digital portfolios. This will be agreed between the student and the supervisor.
Teaching and Learning Student activity comprises: several computer based workshops and tutorial. Teaching will also involve the use of Moodle and learning will be student-centred and activity-based.
Calling all Singaporean students at Coventry University (CU) pursuing Digital Marketing Portfolio (316MKT)! If you're seeking assistance with individual assignments, our assignment help Singapore services are tailored just for you. Our expert team specializes in Case Study Writing Help, offering comprehensive support to ensure your success in the challenging world of digital marketing. From collecting and critically reviewing academic and practitioner literature to evaluating materials and assets, our experts will guide you every step of the way. Don't hesitate to pay our experts for the help you need to excel in your 316MKT Digital Marketing Portfolio Assignment at CU, Singapore. Your academic success is just a click away!
Tags:- 316MKT CU
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices