|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||Customer Relationship Management|
354CRM: Customer Relationship Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) providers have been growing in popularity in recent years
Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) providers have been growing in popularity in recent years, especially for online shopping. BNPL is a short-term financing option that breaks the purchase into smaller payments at the point of sale, satisfying a consumer’s desire to purchase things easily and quickly.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
- Describe your chosen BNPL provider. You should give a brief background and include any other information that will help your readers understand your considerations for the following questions. Illustrate three (3) examples of strategies which your chosen BNPL used to get, keep or grow customers in our local context. For each of the examples, evaluate if each strategy is effective.
- Customer reach within Singapore and beyond if applicable
- Product or service innovation to create value for the customer
- Channels to interact with customers
- Explain what customer-centricity means and how it differs from product-centricity. Discuss three (3) reasons why customer-centricity is important for your chosen BNPL provider. .
- Explain the term customer experience. Based on what we learned about customer experience in this course, describe an example or scenario that illustrates customer experience for your chosen BNPL. Propose three (3) important considerations for your chosen BNPL provider to improve customer experience. .
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Elevate your academic journey in Singapore with our comprehensive services! We specialize in final year exam assignments, offering expert assignment help in Singapore, and delivering top-tier Essay Writing Services. At the distinguished Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS), conquering 354CRM: Customer Relationship Management is made simple. Curious about the rise of BNPL providers? Our experts have the answers. Invest in your success – trust our expertise and excel in your studies!
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
- Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SIM, Singapore: Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV)
- Statistics and Statistical Data Mining Course Work, UOL, Singapore: You will implement several data pre-processing and engineering steps that are common in data science
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices