|University||York Business School (YBS)|
|Subject||3BM170: Strategic Human Resource Management|
3BM170: Strategic Human Resource Management Assignment, YBS, Singapore You are appointed as an HR Business Partner to a newly appointed CEO of High tech Co, a multinational company based in York
- Critically assess the SHRM environment at national and international levels.
- Critically evaluate SHRM theories and models, and understand the relationships between business and HR strategies.
- Critically evaluate the implementation of SHRM strategies through organizational performance, management development, and reward management and demonstrate critical awareness of ‘best practice’ considerations in effective implementation.
- Critically understand the relationship between strategic initiatives, organizational culture, and conflict management.
You are appointed as an HR Business Partner to a newly appointed CEO of High tech Co, a multinational company based in York which operates in a high-tech environment. The company is going through challenging times and
is expanding quickly in South East Asia.
The CEO knows that you have just completed a course in Strategic Human Resource Management at York Saint John University and has a presentation to the Board in the next few weeks. If she is successful in demonstrating to the Board the linkage between SHRM delivery and business performance on the one hand and the added value of HR to the organization’s strategic objectives on the other, she will appoint a new Director of Human Resource Management. The Board is eyeing you for succession planning, and you are likely to be promoted as the HR Director.
You have been commissioned by her as an independent HR partner to help make sensible strategic decisions in an unpredictable and changing environment. As such you need to assist her in establishing a clear strategic HRM plan to match their business aspirations for the next 5 years. You need to help establish a clear strategic plan to enable the company to fulfill its dreams and expansion targets.
You need to take into consideration the changing nature of the way organizations do business, the greater awareness of consumers, the growth of technology, and the rapid growth of the high-Tech market. You also need to consider the importance of talent management and retention in conjunction with operating across international borders.
- Using a variety of academic sources critically analyze the organizational environments in which HighTech Co is currently operating taking into consideration their future expansion.
- Using appropriate concepts and models of Strategic Human Resource Management suggests policies and procedures that the CEO should adopt in order to become an employer of choice and to attract and retain talented employees. You should consider how they can develop the organization to attain a workable management structure with an appropriate rewards strategy to attract high-caliber candidates. Consideration should be given to the existing employees’ functions and how these can be incorporated into the business without causing conflict.
- Make recommendations as to how the development of the business and HRM strategic plans can increase the performance of the organization with particular reference to establishing new approaches or methods of managing the human resources of High Tech Co whilst remaining competitive in their marketplace. You should also identify any limitations for the company seeking to expand in such a way, including cultural differences along with different working practices and employment legislation between countries.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Seeking Singaporean Assignment Experts for your 3BM170: Strategic Human Resource Management Assignment at York Business School (YBS)? Look no further! My Assignment Help SG is your trusted partner for top-notch academic support. Our dedicated team of Singaporean experts ensures unique, tailored solutions that guarantee academic success. With a track record of excellence, we provide unparalleled assistance. Don't compromise on quality; choose My Assignment Help SG for your strategic HRM assignment needs. You also hire our professional for Strategic International Human Resource Management Case Study, NYP, Singapore
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices