|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
Accounting Homework, NUS, Singapore A company has an inventory of 1,100 assorted parts for a line of missiles that has been discontinued
A company has an inventory of 1,100 assorted parts for a line of missiles that has been discontinued. The inventory cost is $78,000. The parts can be either (a) remachined at total additional costs of $24,500 and then sold for $33,000 or (b) sold as scrap for $6,500. Which action is more profitable?
A truck, costing $101,000 and uninsured, is wrecked on its first day in use. It can be either (a) disposed of for $17,500 cash and replaced with a similar truck costing $103,500 or (b) rebuilt for $89,500, and thus be brand-new as far as operating characteristics and looks are concerned. Which action is less costly?
DeCesare Computers makes 5,200 units of a circuit board, CB76 at a cost of $280 each. Variable cost per unit is $190 and fixed cost per unit is $90. Peach Electronics offers to supply 5.200 units of CB76 for $260. If DeCesare buys from Peach it will be able to save $10 per unit in fixed costs but continue to incur the remaining $80 per.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Need help with case study writing for Accounting at NUS? Our specialized Case Study Writing Help in Singapore ensures your academic success. Trust our experts. Don't let complex accounting problems overwhelm you.
Tags:- NUS ACCOUNTING
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices