|National University of Singapore (NUS)
Database Assignment, NUS, Singapore A construction company works with a database that stores information about contractors, materials, and sites
A construction company works with a database that stores information about contractors, materials, and sites. The Consignment relation records instances of a contractor delivering materials for a construction site.
Provide SQL queries and the result tables for the following:
- Find the details of any works of art along with the full name of the Artist who created the work that have at least two copies recorded in the database.
- List the details of any work of art that has an Expressionist style.
- List the details of the works of art currently held in the gallery.
- List the sales for each customer made in the year 2007. The query should include the details of the customer, the transaction, and the work of art purchased.
- List the names of the deceased artists and the number of years of age they were when they died (for example, an artist born in 1950 and deceased in 2001 has an age of 51).
- The sum of the acquisition price of works of art for each year (for example, if there were two works of art purchased for $1500 and $1000 in 2019, and one work of art purchased for $500 in 2020, then the sums would be $2500 and $500, for 2019 and 2020 respectively).
- Calculate the profit made on works of art that have been sold in the year 2010.
- Which artist has had the most works of art sold, and how many of the artist’s works have been sold?
- Sales of which artist’s works have resulted in the highest average profit (e., the average of the profits made on each sale of works by an artist), and what is that amount?
- Customer name of any customers who have an interest in ALL artists.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Seeking Expert Online Assignment Writing Help for NUS? Look No Further! - MY Assignment Help SG offers top-notch academic assistance tailored specifically for students at the National University of Singapore. Our experienced writers provide impeccable assignments that meet the university's standards, ensuring your success. Trust us with your assignments and enjoy stress-free academics today!
Tags:- NUS ASSESSMENT
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices