|Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
A formal literature review is an evidence-based, in-depth analysis of a subject: Psychology Assignment, NTU, Singapore
A formal literature review is an evidence-based, in-depth analysis of a subject. There are many reasons for writing one and these will influence the length and style of your review, but in essence, a literature review is a critical appraisal of the current collective knowledge on a subject. Rather than just being an exhaustive list of all that has been published, a literature review should be an informative, personal but unbiased synopsis of the information, providing a balanced view that includes conflicting findings and inconsistencies, as well as established and current thinking.
A literature review differs from a systematic review, which addresses a specific clinical question by combining the results of multiple clinical trials (an article on this topic will follow as part of this series of publications). A formal literature review is also an extension of the information gathering you might do to get a personal insight to the background of a topic and requires more than a quick scan of the literature and a few summary bullet points.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Conducting a literature review is essential for developing a research idea, to consolidate what is already known about a subject and to enable you to identify any knowledge gaps and how your research could contribute to further understanding. This will help you develop hypotheses and to frame your research question; see the article by Anastasiadis et al. for further reading.
Once you’ve carried out a piece of research, a literature review is also crucial for evaluating your data and determining their relevance and clinical utility. Research data without context can be meaningless. A literature review will enable you to identify other research that supports or corroborates your findings as well as results that differ, enabling you to position your research in the field.
The dissemination of your research findings, whether by publication in a peer-reviewed paper or by oral presentation, will use the information gathered for a literature review, thus providing reference points for your new data and helping to identify and deliver the potential impact of your research.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Attention Nanyang Technological University (NTU) students! Are you in need of comprehensive academic support? Look no further! Our services include assistance with Formative assessments, solutions for summative assignments, specialized Case Study Writing Help, and personalized assignment help in Singapore. With our expert guidance, you can excel in your courses. Specifically, for the subject of Psychology, we offer tailored assistance.
- In the month of December, Fruits Pte Ltd made credit sales of $15,000 and a cash sale of $5,000: Accounting Home Work, NUS, Singapore
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices