|University||Nanyang Technological University (NTU)|
|Subject||AB1601 Organizations assignment|
AB1601 Organizations assignment, NTU, Singapore: Generate a solution to the case by critiquing an output generated by Chat GPT and assessing
This assignment asks you to:
- Study a case inspired by real-life events;
- Generate a solution to the case by critiquing an output generated by ChatGPT and assessing the credibility of the information contained in that output (your critique will be 1,000 words, +/- 10%);
- Draw on your critique of the output generated by ChatGPT to create a PowerPoint presentation for a senior executive team. A critical part of your presentation will be speaking notes that you will create in your own voice to explain the concepts in your PowerPoint presentation to the senior executive team. (The notes of your PowerPoint presentation will be 1,000 words, +/- 10%).
You will submit two documents, as part of this assessment:
- One document will be your critique of the information generated by Chat GPT (1,000 words). This will be submitted as a Word document.
- The other document will be your PowerPoint presentation (1,000 words in the notes pages). Please be advised that the notes pages are very important and are expected to be substantive and referenced. More details follow. This will be submitted as a PowerPoint document.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Nanyang Technological University (NTU) students in Singapore, if you're grappling with the AB1601 Organizations assignment, worry no more. Our experts are here to assist you with TMA, and individual assignments and offer top-tier Assignment Writing Services. With our Report Writing Services Singapore, we ensure your academic excellence. Say goodbye to the stress and let us help you excel in your coursework. Connect with our experts today for the support you deserve.
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
- Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SIM, Singapore: Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV)
- Statistics and Statistical Data Mining Course Work, UOL, Singapore: You will implement several data pre-processing and engineering steps that are common in data science
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices