ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN EARLY CHILDHOOD LEADERSHIP (ADECL) Assignment, NIEC, Singapore To be able to use teacher observation to identify differentiated instruction in an early childhood classroom
Individual Assessment 1: Teacher Observation – Differentiated Instruction
Aim: To be able to use teacher observation to identify differentiated instruction in an early childhood classroom.
A) Guidelines for Teacher Observation:
1) Use a current teacher observation template or a modified one to observe 2 teachers conducting lessons.
a. Teacher A to be involved in classroom instructions in a Nursery class.
b. Teacher B to be involved in classroom instructions in a Kindergarten 1 or 2 class.
2) Use the details gathered from the observation to address these questions appended below.
a) What went well and or did not go well in the teacher’s classrooms instructions? Provide reasons.
b) How can you apply what you have learned about differentiated instructions within the classrooms of the 2 teachers?
c) How can you help each of the teachers to modify their classroom instructions?
3) Prior to your observation of the teacher’s classroom practice, a profiling of children will be necessary for effective analyse of the teachers’ instructions.
B) Guidelines for Children Profiling:
1. A listing of the specific data that will be needed to study the profile of children in a classroom: learning styles, developmental curve of children related to physical, intellectual, emotional, social and creativity. Diverse needs of children should also be considered.
2. Create a system for doing the profiling by explaining the method(s) that will be used to gather the data.
3. A step-by-step description of how the data will be used.
4. This should include any tables or charts needed to accurately represent the data
5. State the process of implementing the children profiling method to teachers in the early childhood setting and how these data will be used for differentiated instructions in the classroom.
Tags:- niec adecl
- Financial Accounting Assignment, UoB, Singapore: The older delivery van costing $120,000 bought on 11 November 2016 was traded in for a new one on 19 June 2021
- Business Research Methods Research Paper, SUSS, Singapore: The sales profession is often enough compared to waging war where opposing sides battle for the same coveted resources
- Supply Chain Management Assignment, NUS, Singapore Critical analysis of a company’s supply chain process. In the module, we have studied logistics and supply chain processes
- Corporate Strategy Case Study, SIM, Singapore In 2001, Tony Fernandes and Dato Kamarudin Meranum bought the failing government-owned Malaysian Airline
- Mass Communications Assignment, NTU, Singapore Consider how a. women, OR b. ethnic minorities, OR c. LGBT+ are depicted in your country’s media today in the wake of social justice
- Principles Of Graphic And Media Design Essay, SP, Singapore Art history, being concerned with identifying, classifying, describing, evaluating, interpreting, and understanding historic development
- Data Analytics Assignment, NUS, Singapore Max Burg is considering setting up a restaurant. If he opens it in Castle Street, he believes there is an equal chance of making a profit
- Business Statistics Assignment, TP, Singapore Survey research is a tool used by businesses to obtain feedback from their customers, suppliers One of the requirements to obtain good
- Accounting Home Work, NTU, Singapore: A company incorporated under the Companies Act has a legal obligation to supply annual accounts to which of the following
- Business Management Assignment, SHRM, Singapore Your research must achieve the learning outcomes at the standards provided. It must be related to a topic associated
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices