|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||ACC201: Financial Accounting|
ACC201: Financial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore On December 1, the company issued 20,000 new shares at $0.60 per share to a supplier to settle an outstanding account
- The trial balance of HLT Pte Ltd as of 30 November 2018 is given below.
In the preparation of the financial statements for the year ending 31 December 2018, the following transactions for the month of December 2018 were given as follows:
- On December 1, the company issued 20,000 new shares at $0.60 per share to a supplier to settle an outstanding account.
- On December 3, the company bought $19,500 worth of supplies on credit and
paid $20,000 to the supplier for the amount owed from the previous purchase.
- On December 6, the company performed a service for a client. The client paid
the company $1,200 for the service and will pay the remaining 80% the next month.
- On December 8, a customer paid $28,800 owed to HLT Pte Ltd.
- As part of the advertisement effort, on December 11, the company paid $2,000 for a two-week radio commercial, the first part to be broadcast on the last week of December 2018 and the second part to be broadcast in the first week of January 2019.
- On December 13, the company settled all outstanding salaries payable and
- Salaries for the month of December amounted to $37,000. $34,500 was paid on December 23. The remaining will be paid next month.
- On December 24, the company received a utility bill of $340.
- On December 27, a customer paid $3,500 for a service to be performed the next week. The accounting clerk recorded the entries as debit cash and credit service revenue.
- Supplies on hand as of December 31 were $5,630.
Looking for affordable ACC201 Financial Accounting assignment assistance in Singapore? Get top-quality solutions at pocket-friendly rates with My Assignment Help SG. Our 'Do My Assignment' service is tailored to meet the needs of SUSS students. Score higher grades without breaking the bank!
- BUS341 Business Negotiation: An International Perspective Case Study, MU, Singapore: What went wrong ( from an intercultural communication perspective )
- SOC263 Sociology of Education, SUSS, Singapore: There is no power relation without the correlative constitution of a field of knowledge, nor any knowledge
- English Essay, NTU, Singapore: Meritocracy has been upheld as a significant tenet of Singapore society. However, many critics argue
- Mechanical Engineering & Technology (topic strength of materials) Other, NTU, Singapore: A simply supported beam of a square cross-section of side 100mm with a uniform distributed
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform A Study On The Effect/Impact Of Oil Price On The Demand For Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) And/Or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Mobile system and security Other, KU, Singapore: AMY Networks is a consultancy business that designs, installs, and operates different types of wireless and wired networks
- FIN2001S Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD, Singapore: Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance
- MGMT415 Airline Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Turkish Airlines Define Revenue Drivers, Cost Structures, The Importance Of Ancillary (Non-Flying) Revenues, The General Level Of Annual Profitability
- School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment Assignment, NYP, Singapore: DNR Wheels Pte Ltd is a leading provider of disability and rehabilitative equipment including
- BM1987 Employment law Assignment, NYP, Singapore: The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope and coverage of the Employment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices