|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||ACC201 Financial Accounting|
ACC201 Financial Accounting Tutor-Marked Assignment, July2023 SUSS, Singapore. After graduation, Peter decided to start a printing service company, PK Pte Ltd (PKL) with his good friend Kelvin
After graduation, Peter decided to start a printing service company, PK Pte Ltd (PKL) with his good friend Kelvin. The following were the transactions for the month of March 20X8.
(1) 1-Mar A total of $200,000 was invested into the business by Peter and Kelvin.
(2) 1-Mar The company took a 5-year bank loan of $120,000 with interest of 5% to be paid annually on 31 December.
(3) 1-Mar The company paid $144,000 for the rental of the office for two years.
(4) 3-Mar A printing equipment manufacturer was interested in the company. $90,000 worth of printing equipment was supplied to the company in exchange for shares in the company.
(5) 6-Mar The company purchased $8,500 of office supplies on credit term.
(6) 8-Mar The printing equipment was delivered, and the company paid $300 for the transportation. Since the amount was immaterial, the company treated the transportation fee as an expense.
(7) 9-Mar A customer paid a deposit of $2,000 for the printing of his company
(8) 12-Mar The job received on 9 March was completed and the company invoiced the customer $7,000 for the remaining payment.
(9) 17-Mar The company completed a printing job amounting to $9,900. The customer paid $3,000 and would pay the rest within one month.
(10) 21-Mar The company quoted for a job amounting to $11,000. The customer accepted the quotation, and the job would be done in April.
(11) 24-Mar The customer in transaction (9) paid $2,000 to the company.
(12) 25-Mar The company received utility bill of $930 for the month of March
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Attention Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) students, especially those in ACC201 Financial Accounting! Are you seeking assistance with your Tutor-Marked Assignment? Look no further! We offer specialized Dissertation Writing Services, assignment help online, and more to help you excel in your coursework. Whether it's assignments or navigating the intricacies of financial accounting, our experts are here for you. Take the first step toward academic success at SUSS, Singapore, as you pay our experts for the support you need. Dive into scenarios like Peter's venture into PK Pte Ltd (PKL) with confidence. Reach out today and secure your academic journey!
- COMP5355 cyber security Report, SIM, Singapore: Analyzing the SSL/TLS certificate verification of real Android apps
- BBS63 principal of finance Assignment, TP, Singapore: Discuss the appropriate method to estimate the current value of National without the change in gaming payouts
- BE314 Financial Modeling Assignment, UOE, Singapore: Plot Each Of The Series (FIXED_RATE, STARTS And SOLD) Against Time. Comment On The Observations
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Use The Image Data In The Directory To Train A Machine-Learning Hand Sign Classifier
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Format The Text Dataset Into The Bag Of Words Using Python’s Orange Library
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Prototype With Machine Learning Model. Split The Dataset Into A Training Set And A Testing Set
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Python Orange Program To Train A Machine Learning Classifiers To Classify The Mobile Phone Price Range
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Apply The Best Algorithm In Python’s Orange Library To Group Together Images That Share Similar Features
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices