|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||ACC213: Introduction to Income Tax|
Posted on: 28th Sep 2023
ACC213:Introduction to Income Tax Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Ms. ABC is a Chartered Accountant. She provides audit services to the clients of PwC Singapore in exchange for remuneration
- Ms. ABC is a Chartered Accountant. She provides audit services to the clients of PwC Singapore in exchange for remuneration pursuant to her contract of service with the firm. Ms. ABC reports to her engagement partners, who dictate the methodologies to be adopted in the firm’s audit engagements.
- PwC Singapore provides Ms. ABC with a laptop and a handphone to facilitate the discharge of her official duties and responsibilities. It also provides Ms. ABC with a team of associates employed by the firm to assist with the voluminous groundwork of the firm’s audit engagements.
- Ms. ABC is not a party to the engagement letters concluded between PwC Singapore and its clients. She does not negotiate the terms and conditions of audit engagements, sign off audited financial statements, and attend clients’ annual general meetings to answer shareholders’ queries.
Receipts from PwC
- Ms. ABC was promoted to the rank of Senior Manager with effect from 1 July 2020. She was entitled to a monthly salary of $8,125 before her promotion and an annual salary of $109,200 after her promotion. Ms. ABC was also given monthly transport allowances of $500 and monthly handphone allowances of $200 after her promotion.
- Ms. ABC was paid a discretionary bonus of $50,000 for her outstanding performance in PwC Singapore’s financial year ended 30 June 2019. She was also presented with a long service award for her tenure of 10 years with the firm – this award consisted of a certificate and a designer watch valued at $200.
- Ms. ABC was reimbursed by PwC Singapore for her annual subscription fees of $449 paid to the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (“ISCA”). She was provided with access to professional updates, knowledge banks, and networking opportunities as a member of ISCA.
- Ms. ABC was required to contribute to the Central Provident Fund according to statutory requirements. In addition, she was required to donate to the Chinese Development Assistance Council Fund at the prevailing rate. PwC Singapore was obligated to deduct both amounts from Ms. ABC’s monthly salary.
- Ms. ABC was required to receive continuing professional education to uphold her professional and ethical standards as a Chartered Accountant. She was invoiced by ISCA for the courses attended by her, which amounted to $6,420. Ms. ABC was rejected by PwC Singapore when she tried to recover these course fees.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Get Help By Expert
Looking to excel in your studies at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)? We've got you covered! Our expert team specializes in TMA (Tutor Marked Assignments) and individual assignments across various subjects. If you're seeking a top-notch assignment writing service in Singapore, look no further. Whether it's tackling ACC213's challenging topics or diving into Ms. ABC's Chartered Accountant case study, we're here to help. Our Report Writing Service ensures you submit polished assignments that stand out. Invest in your academic success - pay our experts for the support you need and ace your course.
Recent Solved Questions
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
- Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SIM, Singapore: Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV)
- Statistics and Statistical Data Mining Course Work, UOL, Singapore: You will implement several data pre-processing and engineering steps that are common in data science
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices
Plagiarism Free Solutions
100% Original Work
24*7 Online Assistance
Native PhD Experts