|ACCT1046 Accounting in Organizations and Society Assignment
ACCT1046 Identify the internal stakeholders of your business and explain the impacts (negatively or positively or both): Accounting in Organisations and Society Assignment, RMIT, Singapore
Question 16 Internal stakeholders
(i) Identify the internal stakeholders of your business and explain the impacts (negatively or positively or both) that your business could have on these internal stakeholders.
(iii)Then describe the actions that could be taken to support (further enhance) or mitigate (reduce) these CSR impacts.
Question 17 Business competitor
Find and identify an existing (real) business that would be a likely competitor to your business (or one closely aligned to your business).
Identify and criticise, with evidence, the approach the likely competitor you identified takes to sustainability.
Question 18 Performance Measures – Financial
Identify one financial measure that will be used to measure the success of your business idea/innovation/initiative and explain why you believe this is an important measure in the context of your business idea/innovation/initiative
No actual/fictitious number is required.
Question 19 Performance Measures – Non-financial
(i) Identify two (2) non-financial measures which are linked to the Sustainability Development Goals (SDGs) and that are relevant to your business (make sure you search SDGs and cite the reference source in your reference list) that will be used to measure the success of your business idea/innovation/initiative.
(ii)Explain why you believe each of these is an important measure in the context of your business idea/innovation/initiative.
No actual/fictitious number is required.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Question 20 Professional Ethics for Accountants
Complete the Bogart Accounting Ethics serious game ensuring you allow around 60 minutes to do so. Click on link under RESOURCES or go directly to Canvas/Modules to access the game.
Include a screenshot that clearly shows the outcome you achieved at the end of the serious game.
Reflect on the learning you gained from undertaking the simulation and describe one insight you gained from undertaking the simulation (i.e., what did you learn from it that you may not have been aware of before)
Describe one ethical dilemma that an accountant in your business might face. Must be relevant to your business.
Apply the conceptual framework in the Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants to the potential ethical dilemma you have described, by identifying and describing the threats that might result in non-compliance with the fundamental principles of the code, and how the accountant could evaluate and address the threat(s).
Question 21 Micro-credential Reflection
Only answer this question after you have uploaded the similarity report screenshot to the previous question.
Drawing on the knowledge you learned from completing the micro-credential, provide an explanation for your similarity score.
E.g., how did you achieve the score you did?
E.g., what factors impacted this result and how you can improve in the future?
Include a screenshot that clearly shows the similarity percentage obtained for your report
*Your mark for this question is not dependent on the similarity score itself but the justification you provide. This question is testing your ability to reflect on the learning from the micro-credential.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices