|University||Singapore Management University (SMU)|
|Subject||ACCT201 Corporate Reporting and Financial Analysis Course Work|
ACCT201 Corporate Reporting and Financial Analysis Course Work, SMU, Singapore: GAR’s corporate strategy is to continually develop its capability in serving the growing global
Company Strategy and SWOT Analysis
GAR’s corporate strategy is to continually develop its capability in serving the growing global demand for healthy and sustainably produced palm products, by leveraging its strengths as a leading technology-driven soil-to-table agribusiness.
Our team believes that based on our analysis of internal and external factors affecting the firm, GAR is well positioned to generate returns surpassing its expected cost of capital for the foreseeable future:
- Strength: effective utilization of technology to enhance yields
GAR actively performs biotechnology-related research and development to enhance the yields of its palm oil seeds. This has borne fruit over time as GAR’s plantations were capable of achieving up to 21.1 MT/ha of nucleus FFB yield in 2021, compared to the average yield of c.18 MT/ha in other Indonesian plantations.
In addition, GAR engages in digitization and mechanization to improve its efficiency across the entire value chain. This has enabled the firm to achieve 2021 CPO yields which are 30% higher than the Indonesian average and 23% higher than the Malaysian average at the post-milling stage.
1.2 Strength: an integrated business model to diversify revenue streams and control costs
Beyond producing crude palm oil and palm kernels, GAR has also increasingly expanded into the downstream segment where it is now engaged in the production of consumer products (margarine, cooking oil) and other palm derivatives (oleochemicals, biofuels). As of 2021, the downstream segment accounted for 36% of GAR’s total EBITDA, a material contribution. This renders GAR less susceptible to fluctuations in CPO prices since demand for consumer products tends to be relatively stable. This will contribute to more predictable cash flows for GAR and result in a positive re-rating for the stock.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
In search of academic support in Singapore? At Singapore Management University (SMU), we offer a range of services to aid students, including assistance with GBA, individual assignments, and access to a dependable assignment helper in SG. If you're tackling the complexities of ACCT201 Corporate Reporting and Financial Analysis Course Work, particularly focusing on GAR's corporate strategy and global service development, our experts are here to provide you with exceptional Case Study Writing Help. Invest in your academic success and trust us to guide you through your course effectively.
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices