|Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
|Business law Assignment
Business law Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Advise Shang Chi of his legal position. Is he legally obliged to pay the $195 to James for the Ten Rings?
It is now 2 February 202X. IRAC the following questions:
Question 1 (50%): Advise Shang Chi of his legal position. Is he legally obliged to pay the $195 to James for the Ten Rings? Why or why not? Provide as many
relevant legal arguments as you can think of and IRAC them.
Question 2A: Advise Rhodey if he can legally insist that Yelena sells the 35cm Iron Man figurine to him for $500. Why or why not?
Question 2B: Yelena did not hear anything from Rhodey after their conversation in the lift. If Yelena were to insist that Rhodey pays her $700 for the 35cm Iron Man figurine, is Rhodey legally obliged to do so? Why or why not? Provide as many relevant legal arguments that you can think of and IRAC them.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Question 2A + Question 2B = 50%
Note: You do not have to repeat the Rules in a later Answer if you had already stated the Rules in an earlier Answer. However, you have to Analyse the facts against the Rules in the later Answer because the facts in the later Question may differ from the facts in the earlier Question.
12. When Electra turned around to confront the person following her, she saw a well-dressed young man wearing dark sunglasses with a walking stick in his hand. She asked, “Are you sure you are blind?”
13. To roaring cheers, the Ringmaster introduced the first of his circus performers: “Our first performer is…Gabriel, the air-walker.”
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for expert assistance with your Business Law Assignment at Nanyang Technological University (NTU)? Our services, including Assignment Writing Service Singapore and Dissertation Writing Services Singapore, offer personalized support for NTU students. Trust our experts to guide you through complex legal scenarios and excel in your academic pursuits. Pay for the help you need and ensure success in your courses.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices