|University||Newcastle Business School (NBS)|
|Subject||AF7006: Accounting & Finance|
AF7006: Accounting & Finance Assignment, NBS, Singapore Analyze and compare the financial reports and related information of two publicly quoted (listed) companies and express their findings
The purpose of this assessment is to enable students to obtain, analyze and compare the financial reports and related information of two publicly quoted (listed) companies and express their findings in the form of a report to an identified user of accounting information.
A good financial analysis report requires a proper understanding (and reading) of the financial statements, their elements, the related terminology, working capital management, cost of capital, capital structure, and risk appraisal. The social-ethical investing should also be considered.
Acting as a financial advisor or a potential investor (who is considering the purchase of shares in the company in question. The investor is looking for both income and capital growth and has a modest sum to invest in the company), you are required to select two major non-financial quoted companies from either:
- Singapore Exchange
- Hong Kong Exchange
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Both companies should be in the same industry group, of similar size, and should be working in the same market for which you will research, analyze and evaluate their consolidated financial results.
You are required to produce a report evaluating the financial performance and position of these two companies as evidenced by their most recently published annual accounts.
You are advised to spend some time choosing your companies. Make sure you select two, which allow you to satisfy well the requirements of the assignment. Please note that it is not necessary for the companies you
choose to be performing well; your task is to evaluate their performance and position objectively.
Your report should include a comparison of the company’s most recently published annual report with that of the five previous years. Your report should also compare your subject company’s position and performance with that
of one other comparable/competitor company, over the same period.
Please note that exact matching of year-ends is not required; it is acceptable to compare two companies even though one may have a December accounting year-end and the other a March accounting year-end.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Are you a student at NBS, Singapore, studying AF7006: Accounting & Finance? If you're struggling with your assignment, our comprehensive assignment help services are designed just for you. Whether it's TMA, finding a comprehensive solution for summative assignments, or even Online Exam Help, our experts are here to assist you. Let us analyze and compare the financial reports of two publicly quoted companies, helping you express your findings accurately. With our dedicated assignment writing service Singapore, you can rest assured that you'll receive top-notch support tailored to your needs. Say goodbye to academic stress and hello to confidence in your studies.
Tags:- Finance Assignments NBS
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices