|University||Temasek Polytechnic (TP)|
Electronic Security Assignment, TP, Singapore American Embassy in Singapore is proposing a New American International School (AIS) at Woodlands
- American Embassy in Singapore is proposing a New American International School (AIS) at Woodlands. The AIS consists of a 4-story building and a sports hall.
- The AIS design is proposed with a chain-link fence (2.4m), a vehicular sliding gate (vehicular entrance), and a pedestrian gate (front & back entrance). The AIS is surrounded by a condominium development, 5 meters away from the AIS fence line, an open field, and green vegetation (2 meters away from the AIS fence line). An open drain of (1 x 1 m) is located along the front entrance of the school.
- All visitors are required to register at the main entrance before accessing the school. The operating hours of the school are from 0630 hrs till 1900 hrs.
- The Guard House proposed at Main Entrance consists of a security system for the AIS.
- The 4-story building consists of the following:
a. Ground Floor – School Canteen, Sports Hall, and Bookshop
b. Level 1 – Assembly Hall, Classrooms, and Library
c. Level 2 – Classrooms, Server Room, Teachers Room
d. Level 3 – Classrooms and Music Room
- The Sports Equipment Rooms next to the sports field is part of the Perimeter Chain Link Fence.
- You are engaged by AIS to propose security measures (Only External & Internal Intrusion Detection Systems & CCTV Systems) for their proposed school.
- A security risk assessment has been conducted by the company and the risk factor is identified as “Medium”. The proposed security mitigation measures should be based on the risk factor identified.
- Students are required to propose security mitigation measures based on the layout given (Annex B). The design should be based on the “Protection in Depth” approach (only Adjacent/Perimeter and Building Perimeter
Protection Layers) and recommendations on External & Internal Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and CCTV Systems.
- The following threats are used as part of the security risk assessment:
a. Internal Threats – Internal Theft, Arson, Vandalism, Sabotage, Theft of Confidential Information.
b. External Threats – Intrusion, Theft, Arson, Vandalism, Sabotage, Theft of Confidential Information, and Vehicle Ramming.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Get exceptional assistance from highly skilled Singaporean assignment helpers at My Assignment Help SG. Our experts possess in-depth knowledge of electronic security and can provide comprehensive solutions tailored to meet the requirements of Temasek Polytechnic (TP). Score top grades with our reliable and efficient guidance. You also acquire our experts for top Case Study Writing Help.
- Industrial Econ Assignment, UOL, Singapore Owners of firms typically have less information than the managers and cannot perfectly monitor the behavior of the latter:
- AP0508: Biology of Disease Report, NU Singapore Detail the stages of acute cutaneous wound healing with specific reference to the cytokines and integrins involved
- FIN312: Mathematics and Programming for FinTech Assignment, SUSS, Singapore In Dice Game, you must run across a 140m bridge before it collapses. You are given two 6- sided dices with these numbers on their faces
- Negotiation and Conflict Management Assignment, UOL, Singapore Mr. and Mrs. Endin are getting a divorce. They have been married for three years. Wilma has been a successful attorney for twenty years
- PSY390: Research Methods Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Evaluate the methodology used by Armand et al. (2021) by discussing its strengths and limitations in relation to the study’s research purpose and objectives
- SCO107: Challenging Sustainability Assignment, SUSS, Singapore For this assignment, you will write a position paper on the Singapore Green Plan 2030. You should study the Singapore Green Plan
- BUS230: Change Management Essay, MU, Singapore This unit examines contemporary change management theories and the various contexts in which they may be applied
- BUS353: Project Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Essential Biotech is a biotechnology company founded by Dr. James Ooi eight years ago in Singapore
- FMT309: Building Diagnostics Assignment, SUSS, Singapore A Building Condition Survey provides an assessment of the condition of a building. Building defects will be identified and tabulated
- SCO104: Globalization and Technology Essay, SUSS, Singapore Technological change has deepened globalization and weakened the relevance of the nation-state
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices