|University||Nanyang Technological University (NTU)|
|Subject||Business International Management|
Business International Management Dissertation, NTU, Singapore An analysis of customer preferences for choosing leisure torus based on bloggers analysis of destinations post-pandemic
An analysis of customer preferences for choosing leisure torus based on bloggers’ analysis of destinations post-pandemic.
Bloggers have a vivid effect on the tourism industry post-pandemic. It makes travelers choose their preferred destination which might not be discovered or have limited access. This is because people after getting confined to one place during the covid19 pandemic, have a new prospect of revenge traveling can be seen once the lockdown eased out. The main purpose is to identify the blogger’s help customers choose a destination based on their analysis. People have become friendlier with looking for the best options and spending leisure holidays for getting rid of stressful situations.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Seeking Singaporean Assignment Help? Look no further! Our expert writers at My Assignment Help SG offer top-notch Dissertation Writing Services tailored for students at Nanyang Technological University (NTU). Gain valuable insights into Singapore's dynamic business landscape, cross-cultural challenges, and effective strategies for international success. Ace your dissertation with our support and take your academic journey to new heights!
- Financial Accounting Assignment, UoB, Singapore: The older delivery van costing $120,000 bought on 11 November 2016 was traded in for a new one on 19 June 2021
- Business Research Methods Research Paper, SUSS, Singapore: The sales profession is often enough compared to waging war where opposing sides battle for the same coveted resources
- Supply Chain Management Assignment, NUS, Singapore Critical analysis of a company’s supply chain process. In the module, we have studied logistics and supply chain processes
- Corporate Strategy Case Study, SIM, Singapore In 2001, Tony Fernandes and Dato Kamarudin Meranum bought the failing government-owned Malaysian Airline
- Mass Communications Assignment, NTU, Singapore Consider how a. women, OR b. ethnic minorities, OR c. LGBT+ are depicted in your country’s media today in the wake of social justice
- Principles Of Graphic And Media Design Essay, SP, Singapore Art history, being concerned with identifying, classifying, describing, evaluating, interpreting, and understanding historic development
- Data Analytics Assignment, NUS, Singapore Max Burg is considering setting up a restaurant. If he opens it in Castle Street, he believes there is an equal chance of making a profit
- Business Statistics Assignment, TP, Singapore Survey research is a tool used by businesses to obtain feedback from their customers, suppliers One of the requirements to obtain good
- Accounting Home Work, NTU, Singapore: A company incorporated under the Companies Act has a legal obligation to supply annual accounts to which of the following
- Business Management Assignment, SHRM, Singapore Your research must achieve the learning outcomes at the standards provided. It must be related to a topic associated
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices