|James Cook University (JCU)
AN1001: Anthropology Assignment, JCU, Singapore Observe an event or performance that you encounter in your daily life. This could be something as simple
- Observe an event or performance that you encounter in your daily life. This could be something as simple as queuing up at a food court, waiting for the bus, watching a movie, going to the mall, or sitting at a café. Playing the role of an anthropologist doing fieldwork, writing ethnographic notes, and an analysis of this cultural event.
- Consider both emit and etic perspectives. You might like to imagine you are an extraterrestrial visiting Earth for the first time and documenting what you see.
- Make sure you do not collect any information that could be seen as identifying someone and only observe.
- Ensure you follow any safe-distancing guidelines applicable and that you are in a public space.
- Only take notes, do not use photography or other data capture methods.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
- Find a video online (e.g. YouTube, Vimeo) of a cultural performance that interests you. Examples could include a heavy metal or K-pop concert, a theatre performance, a sporting event (even an eSports event), or anything that you consider a performance that demonstrates a specific culture or subculture. Taking the eSports example, ‘eSports players’ are members of an eSporting subculture.
Playing the role of an anthropologist doing fieldwork (ethnography), writing ethnographic notes, and an analysis of this cultural event
If you cannot find a video, you may approach your lecturer for advice.
- Choose an appropriate, publicly available video
- Ask your lecturer if you have any questions or concerns
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Struggling with your AN1001: Anthropology assignment? MY Assignment Help SG is here to help you. Our team of expert anthropologists can assist you in exploring the diverse aspects of anthropology, including cultural anthropology, linguistic anthropology, and archaeological anthropology. We can help you with topic selection, research, and writing, ensuring that your tutor-marked assignment reflects a deep understanding of the subject matter.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices