|University||RMIT University (RMIT)|
|Subject||ACCT1063 Managerial Advisory Finance Report|
ACCT1063 Managerial Advisory Finance Report, RMIT, Singapore: Analyses Airbnb’s strategy, market position and industry overlook. Useful information can be obtained
⦁ Executive Summary:
An executive summary provides a condensed version of the main report in three paragraphs that discuss (1) the aim of the report, methods used to analyze financial data (e.g., trend analysis based on historical financial ratios); (2) findings; conclusion and recommendation; and (3) limitation of the report.
⦁ Table of Content
⦁ Brief company and industry overview:
Analyse Airbnb’s strategy, market position, and industry overlook. Useful information can be obtained from Airbnb’s most recent 10K Annual Report (provided) and other sources such as business press and news articles.
⦁ Data Analysis
⦁ Operating and Financial Leverages
⦁ For each year from 2020 to 2022,
Calculate the breakeven point in Dollars for Airbnb. Comment on the Results.
Notes: Please use financial data from ANNUAL REPORTS. Clearly show the workings, not just the final answers. Marks will be deducted for answers shown without any workings. Use the consolidated financial statements. Also, use the relevant year’s annual reports to extract financial information for that particular financial year. For example, to get the sales revenue of Airbnb in 2021, use the figures in the 2021 annual report. Do not use the 2021 figures listed in the 2022 annual report.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Hint: Use the following assumptions when answering the above question.
Cost of Sales (COS) = Total variable cost
All other operating expenses = Fixed costs
⦁ Explain the three types of leverage. What do higher values of each type of leverage mean in terms of profitability potential and risk?
⦁ Using the Two Years Percentage Change method, calculate Airbnb’s DOL, DFL, and DTL results for each year from 2020 to 2022. (Note: you can get data for 2019 from the 2020 annual report).
⦁ Explain how Airbnb has been able to reduce its costs using one structural cost driver and one executional cost driver.
⦁ Analysis of the company’s capital structure policies
Describe the capital structure of Airbnb considering the following criteria:
⦁ Why is capital structure analysis useful for a company? (Discuss the optimal capital structure, firm value, and why higher EPS does not always support the optimal capital structure).
⦁ How does a firm’s chosen capital structure affect the firm value?
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for top-notch Essay Writing Services in Singapore for your ACCT1063 Managerial Advisory Finance Report at RMIT University? Look no further! We offer expert assistance on TMA, and individual assignments, and provide the best assignment help Singapore students can trust. Our team specializes in analyzing Airbnb's strategy, market position, and industry outlook, ensuring you get the most useful information for your coursework. Don't stress over your assignments; pay our experts and excel in your studies today.
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
- Financial Performance Management Report, NUS, Singapore: Select An International Organization And Identify Its Closest Competitor
- PSY369 Emotion Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The effectiveness of using Broaden and Build Theory to explain how happiness contributed
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices