|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||ANL303: Fundamentals of Data Mining|
ANL303: The rise of information and communication technologies and the advent of social media platforms allow travelers to express
The rise of information and communication technologies and the advent of social media platforms allow travelers to express their opinions and share their air travel experiences. The table describes a dataset that is collected from an online platform where travelers can evaluate their travel experiences with airlines.
- Data mining can be used to analyze the dataset and understand the public opinions of the quality of airline services, with the objective to improve customers’ air travel experiences.
(i) Give one example of descriptive data mining in this context and discuss how it can be used to achieve the stated objective.
(ii) Give one example of predictive data mining in this context and discuss how it can be used to achieve the stated objective.
- Suggest two additional variables that can be included in formulating data analytics solutions for understanding customers’ air travel experiences. Explain the rationale of their inclusion.
- Assume that there are two interesting findings obtained from the analysis:
* For economy class, most travelers who recommend the airlines give a rating of 4 or above to Value for Money.
* Leisure travelers have a lower mean rating of Inflight Entertainment than other types of travelers.
- Identify one limitation of using the dataset stated in Table 1 to understand air travel experiences and propose one (1) way to address the limitation.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Unlock academic success at Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) with our online assignment helper services. Whether you're tackling the intricacies of ANL303: Fundamentals of Data Mining or need assistance with report writing, GBA analysis, or even dissertation writing services in Singapore, our experts are here to guide you. Trust in our expertise to excel in your coursework. Don't let assignments overwhelm you; reach out to us and experience academic excellence firsthand.
- BUS341 Business Negotiation: An International Perspective Case Study, MU, Singapore: What went wrong ( from an intercultural communication perspective )
- SOC263 Sociology of Education, SUSS, Singapore: There is no power relation without the correlative constitution of a field of knowledge, nor any knowledge
- English Essay, NTU, Singapore: Meritocracy has been upheld as a significant tenet of Singapore society. However, many critics argue
- Mechanical Engineering & Technology (topic strength of materials) Other, NTU, Singapore: A simply supported beam of a square cross-section of side 100mm with a uniform distributed
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform A Study On The Effect/Impact Of Oil Price On The Demand For Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) And/Or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Mobile system and security Other, KU, Singapore: AMY Networks is a consultancy business that designs, installs, and operates different types of wireless and wired networks
- FIN2001S Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD, Singapore: Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance
- MGMT415 Airline Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Turkish Airlines Define Revenue Drivers, Cost Structures, The Importance Of Ancillary (Non-Flying) Revenues, The General Level Of Annual Profitability
- School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment Assignment, NYP, Singapore: DNR Wheels Pte Ltd is a leading provider of disability and rehabilitative equipment including
- BM1987 Employment law Assignment, NYP, Singapore: The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope and coverage of the Employment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices