|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||ANL307: Predictive Modelling|
ANL307: Predictive Modelling Assignment, SUSS, Singapore The Canadian Forest Fire Weather Index is a meteorologically based index, which has been used worldwide to assist wildfire danger forecasting
- The Canadian Forest Fire Weather Index is a meteorologically based index, which has been used worldwide to assist wildfire danger forecasting. It consists of different components that account for the effects of fuel moisture and wind on fire behavior and spread. The FWI indicator can help shape long-term tourist strategy and to plan future investments under a changing climate. More details about the FWI Components can be found in the given reference.
To understand the possible fire danger in a specific area, a dataset Algerian_forest_fires_dataset.csv was provided for analysis. This dataset includes 244 instances that record the daily fire danger condition of two regions of Algeria, namely the Bejaia region is located in the northeast and the Sidi Bel-abbes region is located in the northwest of Algeria. There are 122 instances for each region, and the time range is from June 2012 to September 2012. The fields include the basic weather condition of the region, also cover the key FWI Components. The daily fire danger records have been classified into “fire” (138) and “not fire” (106) classes.
- Predictive modeling has been applied in various fields. Read the following application of the logistic regression model on Enterprise Risk Management, write a summary report to show your understanding and findings
Önder, S., & Ergin, H. (2012). Determiners of enterprise risk management applications in Turkey: An empirical study with logistic regression model on the companies included in ISE (Istanbul Stock Exchange). Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), 7(1232- 2016-101101), 19-26.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
- Business Process And Systems Assignment, TP, Singapore: Explain the business model at B&M – this can be found in the annual report How does B&M create value for their customer
- Networking Assignment, NUS, Singapore: The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices