|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|ANL321 Statistical Methods Assignment
ANL321: You were recently hired by Corsica Worldwide Holdings (CWH) as general manager of The Capri: Statistical Methods Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
You were recently hired by Corsica Worldwide Holdings (CWH) as general manager of The Capri, a five-star hotel owned by CWH. The senior management at CWH wants you to assess the hotel’s business and develop a business strategy to reduce cancellations or no-shows. You have been given a tight deadline to draft a business proposal.
As general manager, one of the things you set out to do is to analyze and interpret the hotel’s booking data. You want to gain insights into the booking behaviors of your customers, and hopefully, identify where the cancellations are taking place and how to reduce them. The data on The Capri’s bookings can be found in ANL321_TMA_hotel.csv.
Using the appropriate statistical tools, conduct an exploratory data analysis on The Capri’s booking data. Write a short report, not exceeding 1000 words excluding figures and tables,
with the heading “A Report on The Capri and Possible Business Strategies”. Your exploratory data analysis should provide the senior management an overview of the business at The Capri as well as insights on the hotel’s guests and booking attributes, such as what the busiest months are, which market segments do the guests come from, etc.
Your report should also provide insights on cancellations at The Capri. Within your report, craft a proposal to the senior management to explain your strategies on how a reduction on cancellations can be achieved. Regression analysis is not required for this report.
Your report will be assessed based on several factors: discussion of the hotel’s business, the quality of writing (e.g. structure, coherence, argumentation, etc.), exploratory data analysis and business recommendations.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Ace your ANL321 Statistical Methods Assignment at SUSS, Singapore, with our expert support. From tackling GBA to excelling in individual assignments for Corsica Worldwide Holdings at The Capri, our guidance ensures success. Singaporean students, invest wisely for seamless excellence with our dedicated Assignment Help Singapore and specialized Case Study Writing Help. Your academic triumph starts here.
Tags:- ANL321 SUSS
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices