|University||Northumbria University (NU)|
|Subject||AP0507: Principles of Cellular and Biomolecular Analysis|
AP0507 Principles of Cellular and Biomolecular Analysis Assessment, NU, Singapore This assessment is designed to test your abilities to select an appropriate methodology for a particular biomolecular
- What must I do?
This assessment is designed to test your abilities to select an appropriate methodology for a particular biomolecular analysis that you might need to conduct in the future. This will be an important skill to have as you prepare for your final year research project. To do well you must consider various aspects of the analysis including sensitivity, selectivity, and the rate at which you can process samples and assess whether they are adequate and appropriate for your needs. In this assessment, you will produce a poster that compares two analytical methodologies used in a defined diagnostic or research application and present this orally. Your poster should explain the nature of the analyte(s), the important analytical principles involved, the specificity and sensitivity of the assay methodologies, and consider the rate of sample throughput and other workflow considerations, thereby providing an evidence-based critique of the approaches taken.
- What will I be provided with?
You will be provided with a basic poster template of the correct size (A0) in Microsoft PowerPoint and will develop your poster within that. You are encouraged to be creative in producing a stimulating and authoritative professional document.
You will also be provided with two research articles for comparison. In order to gain a high score and to produce a professional poster, it is expected that you will draw on and cite other appropriate peer-reviewed sources.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Are you a student at Northumbria University (NU) struggling with your AP0507: Principles of Cellular and Biomolecular Analysis course? Look no further! We offer the best assignment help in Singapore, specializing in Dissertation Writing Services and individual assignments. Our expert team is here to assist you every step of the way. Don't let academic stress hold you back; pay our experts to excel in your coursework at NU.
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
- Business Process And Systems Assignment, TP, Singapore: Explain the business model at B&M – this can be found in the annual report How does B&M create value for their customer
- Networking Assignment, NUS, Singapore: The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices