|University||London School of Business and Finance (LSBF)|
Data Analysis Assignment, LSBP, Singapore As one of the largest offices supplies businesses in the UK, Office Team has grown rapidly through structured acquisitions and organic growth
As one of the largest office supplies businesses in the UK, Office Team has grown rapidly through structured acquisitions and organic growth. Founded in 1888, the business now has over 12,000 customers providing them with a wide range of managed services and over 100k different products.
Today they provide their customers with a single trusted source for their business supplies requirements. Their expert teams operate under specialist brands, while as a Group they lead the market by providing the most extensive portfolio of business supplies and services – available via a single online portal.
Task 1: Download the dataset salesdata.xlsx and create a workflow in Orange for the following
Using pivot tables, find out Region-wise customer wise total sales, and average sales. Which region did more sales and which region did fewer sales? Record your answer along with the pivot table.
Use a line chart widget to visualize the trends and look for consistent trends. Analyze the line chart output for both region and aggregate sales, with respect to business insights and provide your recommendations.
Task 2: Calculate a mean Profit across Order Year and Order Priority using a pivot table. Insert the Select Columns widget and choose the column for High as the target variable and Order Year as the only Feature Use the As Timeseries widget and create a VAR model, set optimize AR model as ‘None’, and Add the trend vector as ‘Constant and Linear’. Add a Line chart widget after the VAR model and notice the forecasted values. Connect from As Timeseries widget as Time series to the line chart widget and from the VAR model widget to Line Chart as Forecast.
For task 2, describe the trends in the sales across time and derive business insights from the data. Combine your insights to give deeper pattern recognition.
Task 3: Identify relationships between profit & loss & shipping cost and derive business insights from the data, by describing outliers, clusters, and patterns you observe.
Task 4: Address one dilemma or challenge faced related to the business
Task 5: Highlight 1 strength and 1 weakness of the business
Task 6: Suggest 1 limitation of the data and suggest 1 solution/improvement
Task 7:Discuss how a data science team can help the business to improve the financial gains and help set goals for growth.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Struggling with the intricacies of Data Analysis assignments at LSBF, Singapore? Look no further! Our expert team is here to provide specialized assistance in Summative, Solution of Summative Assignments, and professional Essay Writing Services. Analyze the growth of Office Team, one of the largest office supplies businesses in the UK, achieved through structured acquisitions and organic growth. Don't let academic challenges hold you back—pay our experts for top-notch assignment help in Singapore and thrive in your course! Unlock your potential with our guidance and pave the way for academic success today
Tags:- DATA ANALYSIS ASSIGNMENT
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices