|Torrens University Australia (TOA)
Association between obesity indices and type 2 diabetes mellitus among middle-aged: English Assignment, UOA, Singapore
Cross-sectional study: Association between obesity indices and type 2 diabetes mellitus among middle-aged and elderly people in Jinan, China: a cross-sectional study Critical appraisal question
1. Were the criteria for inclusion in the sample clearly defined? Yes/No/Unclear
Evidence: Wang et al (2016) stated that the criteria of inclusion in the sample were clearly stated as people above the age of 50 with desired evidence were only to be included in the research. In this particular case study, a total of 3277 inhabitants over the age of 50 were eligible for this study, but 1563 individuals were disbarred since they ceased to provide the required anthropometric data, such as height, mass, waist measurement, waist-hip ratio, blood pressure systolic and diastolic fasting glucose metabolism, triglyceride, and cholesterol levels, in addition to details about their medication management use. Therefore, the final data included 1714 people.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
2.Were the study subjects and the setting described in detail?
Evidence: The subject of the study was clearly defined. The aim of the study was to analyze how geographic position and racial composition influence the correlation between type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) and obesity. Wang et al (2016) mentioned that the objective was to further emphasize and investigate the proportion of T2DM and the percentage of individuals without a diagnosis. In addition, to examine the correlations between various obesity indices and T2DM among middle-aged and elderly individuals from six areas in Jinan, China.
The setting seemed to be unclear. It is only stated in the article that the study participants were taken in a random way from blocks within each of Jinan, China’s six communities in a cross-sectional study done in 2011 and 2012.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you a Singaporean student struggling with your English assignments at Torrens University Australia (TOA)? Don't worry, we've got you covered! Our professional team offers a range of services tailored to your needs, including TMA assistance, individual assignments support, essay writing service, and comprehensive assignment help SG.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices