|Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP)
|Business Continuity and Risk Management
Business Continuity and Risk Management Case Study, NYP, Singapore: At least 153 people were killed in a crash when a huge crowd celebrating Halloween surged
At least 153 people were killed in a crash when a huge crowd celebrating Halloween surged into an alley in a nightlife area of the South Korean capital Seoul on Saturday night, emergency officials said. Most of those who died were said to be teenagers and people in their 20s. Authorities said 22 foreigners were killed, including those from Iran, Uzbekistan, China, and Norway.
At least a further 133 people were injured in the melee in Seoul’s Itaewon district, Mr. Choi Sung-beom, head of the Yongsan Fire Station, said in a briefing at the scene. Nineteen of the injured were in serious condition and receiving emergency treatment, the officials said, adding the death toll could rise. It was the first Halloween event in Seoul in three years after the country lifted Covid-19 restrictions and social distancing. Many of the partygoers were wearing masks and Halloween costumes.
Some witnesses described the crowd becoming increasingly unruly and agitated as the evening deepened. The incident took place at about 10.20 pm (9.20 pm Singapore time). “A number of people fell during a Halloween festival, and we have a large number of casualties,” Mr Choi said. Many of those killed were near a nightclub.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Seeking professional online assignment help for your Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP) course? Our top-notch Case Study Writing Service at My Assignment Help SG provides an in-depth analysis of business continuity and risk management strategies. Uncover effective measures to safeguard your organization against unforeseen disruptions. Our experienced writers deliver unique and tailored solutions, ensuring your academic success.
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices