|Republic Polytechnic (RP)
|B2389C E-Commerce Operations Course Work
B2389C E-Commerce Operations Course Work, RP, Singapore: FortyTwo.sg is an online home furnishing and lifestyle shopping site in Singapore
FortyTwo.sg is an online home furnishing and lifestyle shopping site in Singapore that sells a wide range of furniture, home decor, and lifestyle items. It is the largest online furniture retailer in Singapore, according to its founder Naveed Lee.
The story of FortyTwo.sg began in 2006, when Naveed Lee, who had worked as a retail executive in a furniture showroom, decided to start an online furniture company called Beds. sg. He was inspired by the e-commerce trend and the low efficiency of the traditional furniture industry, which resulted in high mark-ups in product prices.
Beds. sg started with a humble team of three and barely 60 products, under four mattress brands and four categories of beds.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
In 2013, it rebranded to FortyTwo.sg and expanded its product portfolio to include over 20,000 products under an ever-broadening range of furniture, home decor, and lifestyle items.
FortyTwo.sg prides itself on being affordable and providing a great customer experience. It works exclusively with factories to gain a pricing advantage by leveraging on its volume and scale. It also offers free delivery for orders above $300, 100-day free returns, and lowest price matching.
FortyTwo.sg aims to create a convenient and reliable way to furnish your home with the power of the internet. It has grown from its humble beginnings to become a successful online furniture retailer in Singapore.
They continue to maintain their business purely as an e-commerce business without any showroom or physical storefront.
Over the years, the company has been experiencing substantial growth in its customer base and sales volume over the past few years. However, this growth has presented operational challenges, particularly in the order fulfillment process.
The management at forty-two. sg has recognized a significant issue with the efficiency of its order fulfillment process, resulting in delayed deliveries, increased customer complaints, and additional operational costs. The problem primarily stems from the warehouse and logistics operations, impacting the company’s ability to meet customer expectations and maintain a competitive edge in the market.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
"Seeking support at Republic Polytechnic (RP)? Our experts offer specialized help for TMA and individual assignments in B2389C E-Commerce Operations. Explore our Singapore assignment help review and Report Writing Service to excel in your coursework. Trust our professionals for tailored assistance, ensuring success in your academic journey at RP."
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices