|Singapore Polytechnic School of Business (SP)
|BA1273: Accounting Analytics
BA1273 This CA – Project provides an opportunity for students to apply their business analytics skills to build an enterprise dashboard using Tableau: SP, Singapore:
This CA – Project provides an opportunity for students to apply their business analytics skills to build an enterprise dashboard using Tableau.
Students are expected to demonstrate their ability to:
- Build an Enterprise Dashboard.
- Apply their skills in using Tableau.
- Present data analysis and findings.
You are a group of interns attached to a company listed on SGX. Your supervisor has tasked your group to deliver an Enterprise Dashboard for the company.
- Each project group consists of 4 to 6 students. Each class will have 4 project groups.
- Each group will choose one company and one competitor listed on SGX within the same industry sector.
- Students are to make early arrangement for consultation sessions with their Tutor for discussions and updates on their project work.
- Students are expected to perform some research through newspaper or any recent articles, to demonstrate a good understanding of the current economic situation about the chosen company, its competitor and the industry sector.
- Students are expected to allocate the work to be done by each member and inform the Tutor.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Enterprise Dashboard Requirements
The Enterprise Dashboard should demonstrate the following:
- Ability to allow users:
i. To analyse past data to show past business performance.
ii. To conduct competitor analysis for benchmarking and competitive
iii. To analyse key trends to help management in planning long‐term targets and directions.
- The data must be of the most recent 4 years from ONLY the SGX website.
- The data can be extracted through the company annual report
- The dashboard must include financial analysis. Non-financial analysis is optional.
- Financial Analysis would include the following examples:
o Balance sheet
o Income statement
o Cash flow
o Financial Ratios
o Forecasted Revenues
- Foreign currencies have to be converted to Singapore Dollar at the prevailing
exchange rate using www.xe.com or any other suitable website.
- Students may also refer to the Financial Ratio Reference Sheet (Annex B) for a non‐ exhaustive list of financial ratios to help develop the Dashboard.
- Depending on respective industries, Non‐Financial Analysis (optional) would include the following examples:
i. Shareholders analysis
ii. Social Corporate Responsibility
iii. Environmental and Social Performance indicators.
(Non-Financial data can be sourced from any search on the internet) Presentation Requirements
• Present and demonstrate the results of the dashboard analysis.
• Explain how the dashboard has helped the Company to achieve their goals and benchmark against the Company’s competitor.
• Identify key insights and recommendations.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Struggling with your BA1273: Accounting Analytics Report at Singapore Polytechnic School of Business? Look no further! Our assignment help online service is specifically designed for Singaporean students who need assistance with their individual assignments, including competitor analysis and report writing Services. Our expert team is here to provide you with the support you need to excel in your course.
Tags:- Project Management Assignments SP
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices