|University||The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)|
|Subject||Derivatives & risk management|
BAFI1029 Derivatives and Risk Management Assignment, RMIT, Singapore Attend your local class in Week 5. Use your email address to create an account with CME Group, during the workshop
Below are the steps you need to follow to accomplish the task:
- Attend your local class in Week 5. Use your email address to create an account with CME Group, during the workshop.
- Your instructor will use 1.5-2 hours to go through the task, elaborate on the basic specs of Energy’s future products, explain the trading rules, and demonstrate how to trade. You can start trading after the instructor’s demonstration.
- Your trading is to primarily hedge your risk exposure to the oil price. For student whose student number end with odd number, assume you are treasurers at airline company, and you are going to buy 10,000 barrels of jet fuel oil in 3 months. For student whose student number end with even number, assume you are jet fuel oil producer, and you are going to sell 10,000 barrels of jet fuel oil in 3 months. You aim to use Energy future products to hedge your price risk. Record the fuel price when they start to take positions on CME, to: 1) provide a background info about/justify how many contracts you go long/short, 2) show whether you succeed in hedging risk.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
- You have $100,000 USD cash on hand at the beginning of your trading. You must use at minimum 70% of your account balance to hedge your oil price risk. Meanwhile, you are allowed to have up to 30% of your account balance to speculating/arbitraging, and the speculation/arbitrage products are not limited to Energy futures (e.g., other future products, you can even use Crypto futures to earn short-term profit, but also mind the potential loss).
- You can trade any time after your instructor’s demonstration, till any date before 15 September 2023. You can also stop your trading before this date if you already finalized your trading strategy. You can trade as many times as you want, as long as you can justify your trading philosophy. You can do some trials at the beginning of the trading period to get familiar with the platform. When you decide to officially start to implement your strategy, please do not reset the game before your last trading date.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Singaporean students enrolled at The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) pursuing Derivatives & Risk Management (BAFI1029) have a solution for their academic challenges. Explore our specialized assignment help sg services, including comprehensive assistance with individual assignments and top-tier Dissertation Writing Services. For your BAFI1029 assignment, which includes attending your local class in Week 5 and setting up a CME Group account during the workshop, our experts are here to guide you every step of the way. Pay our experts to ensure your success at RMIT, Singapore, and elevate your academic journey to new heights. Don't miss out on this opportunity to excel
- Global English Assignment, NTU, Singapore Explain two linguistic legacies of colonialism in the context of Singapore. Explain what you understand by ‘linguistic legacies
- Diversity in Child Development Case Study, MU, Singapore The 2002 British film, Bend It Like Beckham follows Jess, the daughter of an Indian family living in London
- BME107: Anatomy and Physiology Case Study, SUSS, Singapore Mr. T and Mr. B are mahjong buddies, admitted to Neuro-ICU with ischemic stroke. Hypothetically they have different arteries blocked due to embolism
- SH5109: Biostatistics and Epidemiology Essay, NUS, Singapore Review and reproduce the results statistical inference and hypothesis testing of 1 scientific paper in a topic of your interest
- Teaching and Learning in Clinical Practice Assignment, NUS, Singapore This assignment is meant to allow you to apply the knowledge of lesson planning for learners systematically
- Organizational Experience Report, RMIT, Singapore Development as a carbon trading hub: Singapore has proclaimed aspirations to become a carbon trading hub for Asia
- Advanced Consolidation and Corporate Reporting Course Work, SUSS, Singapore On 1 January 20×5, P Ltd paid $330,000 to acquire 60% of the ordinary shares of S Ltd when the fair value of S Ltd
- Critical Analysis Assignment, NUS, Singapore We usually consider the media as the ‘fourth power’ because of their capacity for advocacy and ability to set the political and public agenda
- Integrated Digital Marketing Communications Assignment, SIT, Singapore Your task is to investigate the communications of a brand and then to recommend a brand communications strategy
- HBC101: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Youth offending is a major concern in many countries. Family functioning has been found to be an important factor related to offending behaviors
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices