|University||Murdoch university (MU)|
|Subject||BAR300: Advanced Research in the Arts|
BAR300: Advanced Research in the Arts Research Paper, MU, Singapore Increasing amount of youth in Singapore nowadays suffering from obesity and Singapore has the second-highest overweight prevalence
There is an increasing amount of youth in Singapore nowadays suffering from obesity. Singapore has the second-highest overweight prevalence in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations World Health Organization. Since primary school days from 1992- to 2007, Singapore schools were pushing students to lead a healthy lifestyle, measuring BMI results, and allocating children who are overweight to join the TAF club which is a weight loss program.
Thus, the mindset of only being accepted due to how slim someone is is ingrained in the minds of Singaporeans from a young. This stigmatization brings more harm than good which can lead to driving weight gain and poor health. Thus, introducing newer health programs catering to the youth in schools would not only embraces the total well-being of students, bringing about inclusion but also ‐ develop their intrinsic motivation to lead a healthy lifestyle.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Elevate your academic journey with our specialized offerings designed for Singaporean students. At Murdoch University (MU), we cater to your academic needs, whether it's excelling in Summative assessments, mastering group-based assignments, seeking Online Exam Help, or utilizing our comprehensive assignment writing service Singapore. Our expert team provides comprehensive assistance across all facets of your coursework. Immerse yourself in the world of BAR300: Advanced Research in the Arts with confidence as we guide you through addressing the pressing issue of youth obesity in Singapore, exploring its causes and implications. Say goodbye to academic stress – entrust our professionals to guide you toward success
Tags:- BAR300: MU
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
- Financial Performance Management Report, NUS, Singapore: Select An International Organization And Identify Its Closest Competitor
- PSY369 Emotion Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The effectiveness of using Broaden and Build Theory to explain how happiness contributed
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices