|University||University of Leeds (UoL)|
|Subject||BE2501: International Business Environment|
BE2501: International Business Environment Assignment, UoL, Singapore The covid-19 pandemic, the accelerated digitalization of economies, the rise of protectionism amid heightened geopolitical tensions
The covid-19 pandemic, the accelerated digitalization of economies, the rise of protectionism amid heightened geopolitical tensions, and other dramatic events have altered the international trade landscape. The new normal in international trade is best characterized as a challenging VUCA environment, presenting novel opportunities and heightened risks.
Past trade theories may need to be reexamined and new trade theories may be needed to help us better understand international trade in an increasingly VUCA world.
This assignment enables you to develop a better and deeper understanding of
what international trade and internationalization mean in a VUCA world, drawing on relevant theories, frameworks, and concepts you have learned in Session 5. Two readings have been assigned to help you kickstart your research. You are expected to do some further research on your own in answering both questions.
- “Compared to international trade in the past, the new normal in international trade is best characterized as a challenging VUCA environment.”
To what extent do you agree with this statement? What would be three
strategic implications on international trade in a VUCA world?
- “Past trade theories may need to be re-examined and new trade theories
may be needed to help us understand international trade in a VUCA world.”
Which trade theories, frameworks, and concepts covered in Session 5 are still
relevant and which are becoming less relevant? What would be three
theoretical implications to consider in coming up with new theories on
international trade in a VUCA world?
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Tags:- BE2501 UoL
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
- Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SIM, Singapore: Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV)
- Statistics and Statistical Data Mining Course Work, UOL, Singapore: You will implement several data pre-processing and engineering steps that are common in data science
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices