|Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)
|Critical Thinking and Communicating Dissertation
Critical Thinking and Communicating Dissertation, SIT, Singapore: Beach pollution is a problem that now afflicts beach areas in the world
Beach pollution is a problem that now afflicts beach areas in the world. According to the article “Plastic Products Take Over Top 10 List During International Coastal Cleanup” (2018), the top 10 most commonly found items were made of plastic and among them, the largest being the foam takeout/takeaway containers. Such litter poses a serious threat to marine life as well as heavily impacts the economy, and it should be cleared before entering the ocean. There is therefore a clear need for a cost-efficient technology to address this pressing issue.
Solarino’s eco-friendly tracked mobile robot
According to the Dronyx website (n.d.), the Solarino Beach Cleaning Robot is a combination of an eco-friendly tracked mobile robot and its active components created to provide an effortless and low-impact environmental solution to cleaning beaches of waste and junk. The robot is currently available for purchase in the market and is establishing itself all over the world (Dronyx, n.d.). The Dronyx website (n.d.) states that the beach cleaning robot, with the sand sifter component, could run up to three hours of work and has a remote controller that the user can employ to control the robot.
The sand sifter component is a rubbish collection device that scoops up rubbish from the sand, wet or dry, and filters it (Mike, 2019). According to the same website (n.d.), the machine is powered by a Gel battery and solar panel, making it entirely electrically driven. Solarino uses an electric linear actuator to compute the working depth and the unloading of rubbish.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Looking for reliable assignment help online in Singapore? You've come to the right place! At our assignment writing service, we cater to students at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT). Whether you need assistance with TMA or final year exam assignments in Critical Thinking and Communicating, our experienced team of writers is here to provide top-notch solutions.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices