|University||Nanyang Technological University (NTU)|
|Subject||BF2216: Trade INCOTERMS & Ship Chartering|
BF2216: Trade Incoterms & Ship Chartering Case Study, NTU, Singapore Your company is a Singapore private limited company established in the 1970s
Your company is a Singapore private limited company established in the 1970s. The core business is in the liner service for forestry products from Sarawak, Malaysia to India Continent.
A trusted affiliate of yours in India approached you to explore whether it is feasible to embark on a joint venture to import hardwood logs from Georgetown, Guyana to Kandla, India.
Your principals had tasked you to evaluate this project. However, they are unwilling to inject any more capital or release any vessels for this trade.
Your affiliates have agreed to introduce their lines of credit but whether the banks are willing to provide finance is subject to the economic feasibility of your proposal.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Embark on a journey to academic success at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) with our specialized services tailored to your needs! We excel in a range of areas, offering GBA mastery, precise solutions for summative assignments, reliable Online Exam Help, and top-notch Singapore assignment help. If you're tackling the complexities of BF2216: Trade Incoterms & Ship Chartering or need assistance with intricate case studies, our experts are here to guide you. Whether it's understanding trade dynamics or acing challenging scenarios, we're equipped to elevate your learning experience. Invest in your academic excellence by leveraging our expert guidance today! Don't let academic pressures hinder your progress – seize the opportunity to excel while effectively managing your studies.
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices