|Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
|BF2226: Trade Incoterms & Ship Chartering
BF2226: Trade Incoterms & Ship Chartering Case Study, NTU, Singapore Company B bought 15,500 metric tons of edible oil from Company A on FOB terms at $150 per metric ton and sold the parcel of edible
A. Company A produces and sells edible oil from Country A.
B. Company B trades edible oil. You are working for Company B in the operations department.
C. Company C imports edible oil into Country C.
D. Company D is domiciled in Country C and buys edible oil to refined into cooking oil.
E. Company E is a ship-owner with tonnages focused on edible oil trade.
Sequence of Events
– Company B bought 15,500 metric tons of edible oil from Company A on
FOB terms at $150 per metric ton and sold the parcel of edible oil to Company C on CFR terms at $200 per metric ton.
– Company B entered into a time-charter trip contract with Company E at
$12,000 per day pro rata for Vessel 1.
– Company C sold 10,500 metric tons to various Buyers in Country B and
3,500 metric tons to Buyers in Country C.
– Company C sold 1,500 metric tons to Company D. Company C requested
Company B to re-issue Bills of Lading with Company D as Consignee.
Company E re-issued the Bills of Lading against a Letter of Indemnity.
– Due to severe port congestion at Country B, Vessel 1 was delayed for one
month at Country B.
– Company D arrested Vessel 1 citing economic damages arising from
currency fluctuation losses due to Vessel 1 breaching its contractual
obligations to pursue the voyage with utmost dispatch. Vessel 1 was finally
released 10 days after the completion of discharge.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Singapore students pursuing their studies at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) can access our platform for professional assignment help services. We specialize in essay writing and providing assistance with TMA and individual assignments. Our experts understand the challenges faced by Singapore students and are ready to provide comprehensive support. Pay our experts to receive timely and high-quality assistance for the BF2226: Trade Incoterms & Ship Chartering Case Study or any other assignment. Trust us to guide you towards academic success.
Tags:- Business Plan Writing Assignment NTU
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices