|University||Nanyang Technological University (NTU)|
|Subject||Biological basis of biology|
Biological basis of biology Assignment, NTU, Singapore “Until recently, the conventional wisdom was that while AI was better than humans at data-driven decision-making tasks
“Until recently, the conventional wisdom was that while AI was better than humans at data-driven decision-making tasks, it was still inferior to humans for cognitive and creative ones. But in the past two years, language-based AI has advanced by leaps and bounds, changing common notions of what this technology can do.
The most visible advances have been in what’s called “natural language processing” (NLP), the branch of AI focused on how computers can process language like humans do. It has been used to write an article for The Guardian, and AI-authored blog posts have gone viral — feats that weren’t possible a few years ago. AI even excels at cognitive tasks like programming where it is able to generate programs for simple video games from human instructions.” Adapted from: Harvard Business Review (https://hbr.org/2022/04/the-power-of-natural-language-processing)
Using your understanding of the biological basis of humans and the theories of language acquisition, discuss, and compare and contrast, humans versus Artificial Intelligence.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
“One common complaint about psychiatry is its subjective nature: it lacks definitive tests for many diseases. So the idea of diagnosing disorders using only brain scans holds great appeal.v A paper published recently in PLOS ONE describes such a system, although it was presented only as an initial proof of concept. News reports, however, trumpeted the advent of “objective” psychiatric diagnoses.
The paper used data from several earlier studies, in which researchers outlined key brain regions in MRI scans of people with bipolar disorder, ADHD, schizophrenia or Tourette’s syndrome; people with low or high risk of developing major depressive disorder; and a healthy group. The scans were also labelled with the disorder or depression risk level of the original study participant.”
“Many children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder have difficulty communicating and establishing social bonds with others. A good deal of brain research seeking to explain why this might be the case has focused on the visual system and the processing of visual signals, as manifested, for example, in the interpretation of facial expressions or the ability to maintain eye contact.
Now, a research team that has turned its attention to sounds and the processing of vocal signals has reported its results. They sought to discover the neural basis for another source of difficulty in social communication: the fact that many children with autism have difficulty recognizing the emotional inflection in voices—something called emotional prosody. An example would be whether a voice is expressing happiness, sadness, or emotionally neutral content. Being able to do this accurately is a vital part of interacting and bonding with others.”
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Achieve academic excellence with our specialized services, including assistance with Individual Assignments, expert Case Study Writing Help, and dedicated Assignment Help sg tailored for students at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore. When it comes to subjects like "Biological basis of biology," our experts are here to support you. Singaporean students can rely on our professionals to provide guidance for your Biological basis of biology Assignment at NTU. Explore the world of AI and data-driven decision-making tasks. Invest in your academic success today, and let us help you excel in your coursework at NTU.
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices