|Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP)
|BM0973: Business Continuity and Risk Management
BM0973 Business Continuity and Risk Management Case Study, NYP, Singapore: Singapore has emerged well from the COVID-19 pandemic
Singapore has emerged well from the COVID-19 pandemic. The island was first affected by imported infections in late January 2020. Since then, the crisis has seen tens of thousands of residents infected – Singaporeans, Permanent Residents, and Migrant Workers – including professional, blue-collar, and domestic workers.
Assume that Singapore has fully lifted the COVID-19 guidelines with effect from 13 Feb 2023. You are an operations manager in a car distributor showroom one of the major car brands in Singapore.
Your Managing Director has asked you to devise a Business Continuity Management Framework to help the company emerge from the COVID-19 crisis and other challenges facing the car distributor industry. However, the government expects future waves of infection for a few more years but leaves the details to the individual companies. Assume that your company has a moderate budget of about SGD $0.5 million to implement your recommendations.
- Apply their knowledge of the development stage of a Business Continuity Management program in a simulated business context.
- Derive meaningful conclusions and recommend ways to prepare a Business Continuity Management (BCM) Framework that the program developed is realistic, practical, and relevant for the company concerned.
- Demonstrate how Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools i.e. ChatGPT can be used to improve their submission.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Struggling with your business continuity and risk management case study? MY Assignment Help SG offers professional case study writing help that guarantees exceptional results. Our skilled writers possess in-depth knowledge of business continuity and risk management, enabling them to deliver a well-structured and compelling case study. With our reliable service, you can expect original content, timely delivery, and 100% confidentiality.
Tags:- Business Case Study Assignment NYP
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices